Ch. 21

So, I will be continuing this story, and I will have chapters posted Mon, Wed, and Fri. Just maybe on Sundays. If I dont post then something is wrong :)

Story details

paragraph number: 14, I think :)

Length: Normal

(Each lengths for future reference)

No to lazy to make it long is 100-500

Basic is 500-1000

Normal is 1000-1500

Okay, you actually did something is 1500-2000

This chapter must be important is 2000-2500

She has nothing to do is 2500-3000.

tEa~ is 3000-3500

Someone might be dying in this chapter is 3500-4000

Edited/Revised: No :)

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"The end!" Jordyn happily clapped her hands together while her best friend just sighed."Jordyn, that would be a horrible ending." She quickly slapped the top of Jordyn's head. "Ah! Hey dont do that" The dark skin girl quickly swatted her hand away."Do you really think Muzan will die like that?" She got up went towards their fridge. "Yes! He would die from total embarrassment, and then we will have a big party and we'll live happily ever aft-Agh!"

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kayla threw a bottle of soda toward Jordyn's  head. "Just stop talking and put some proper clothes on." Jordyn pouted and ran towards the kitchen. "This is proper clothes!" She went towards her bowl of ramen she made and quickly slurped (Don't think of anything u nasty :( some into her mouth."No, a crop top, sweatpants, and a messy bun isn't proper." Kayla dashed in Jordyn's direction, trying to land a kick in her stomach, but she (Jordyn) dodged but fell face first on the ground.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"AaAaAAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA~~" Kayla put her foot on her back pinning her to the ground "sToP sTeEpInG oN mE~" Kayla only pushed harder,"Kayla stop, your gonna smush my...." Jordyn mumbled something at the end, Kayla knew what she said but she wanted her to say it louder. "What did you say~? Couldn't catch that~" Jordyn grunted, "I said that your gonna smush my bo...." "Huh? Say it louder~" "I SAID your gonna smush my boo.."

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................