ch.8 the attack

(Tori prov)

When I said that I felt that vanollpe was right next to use so I also said

" because we're close friends and you know that" and I went to find vanollpe and she was hiding under covers in the closet so I slowly ran to ralph and I said in his ear softly

" thank you ralph for this" then I backed up and he said confused

" for what? " then I grabbed his shirt with one hand and pulled him to me and we kissed and it was for about 2 seconds and he was red when we backed away from each other and I was red too

" Oh for that then do you care if I do this"

"do what?" Then he put his hand around my body and pulled me closer to him and we're nose to nose and he pulled me closer and we kissed. I put my arms around him and we kissed for 5 seconds and when we stopped he still had his hand around me and I still had my arms around him and he said

" for that" and he smiled and I did too. Then I started to pet his head or rub his hair to the shape it goes and he was grooming my hair.

Then I said " thank you ralph" then I put my arms at his chest and he pulled me close and I listened to his heart and I felt good.

(Ralph prov)

When I kissed her I thought she was going to be mad at me but she was happy. And her listening to my heart beat I felt like a good guy and I didn't care I wanted to I never felt like that. And then I heard the door open and I told tori to get up and then she was talking to me saying

" I hope that bad guy would leave soon cause I need my drink."

"I know" I walk out and there no where to be seen. I walk to the cup and come back.

"here tori" I hand it to her.

" thank you. Um ralph"

"yeah"

"are we dating?"

"Um do you?"

"Yes"

"then yes we are" I slowly wrap my arm around her. She blushed and smiled. I smiled and she taken one drink and sets the cup down. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I brought her in for a kiss when we heard another loud crash.

"ralph what was that?" she said holding onto me tight.

"i dont know but we'll find out" i say holding her close to me as possible. we slowly went outside and we seen nothing absolutely nothing.

We walked around and tori turned into a wolf and started walking to me.

"Um tori it's me" I say backing away from her. She growls and her eyes glow red.

"Tori stop" I start running away and she was chasing after me.

"AHH TORI ITS ME RALPH!" I say screaming and running away. She chases faster, she jumps on my back and bits my shoulder digging her claws feel in my skin.

"AHHHH" I yell in pain and I fall to my knees. She bits me harder and pulls her claws down.

"AAAAHHH!" I scream and yell in pain trying to get her off.

"TORI STOP!" I say closing my eyes tight. She stops biting me and returns to normal with blood covering her hands and mouth. I was shaking terribly bad and I fall to the ground bleed.

(Tori pov)

As I get feeling back I see Ralph and tears roll down my face.

"Ralph w-What happened?" I say crying.

"T-Tori you did this" he said weakly.

"What no I would never hurt you ralph" I say.

"Looks at your hands and mouth" Ralph said weak. I looked at him confused and looks at my hands. They were completely bloody, my eyes widen and I slowly back away.

"Ralph I'm sorry I didn't mean to really" I say. He trys to get up but he's to weak to.

"Ralph I um uh" I say crying more. "Can. Help you?"

"N-no ill be fine" he said trying to get up. I slowly walk to him and put his arm over my shoulder.

"Ralph please forgive me I really would never hurt you" I say upset. He looked at me and I felt so bad. "Ralph are you mad?"

"no it just hurts bad" He said putting his hand over his cuts and gashes. I start crying and i sit him down, I went to get some bandages for him. I felt terribly bad and help him. He held my hand to let me know that he wasn't mad at me.

"tori I understand there's something controlling you and I wanna help you" He smiled softly and kissed my cheek making them turn a pink rose color. I looked at him and smiled.

"I needed that Ralph thank you" I said holding his hand back. Suddenly we heard vanollpe scream, we ran out and seen her held by the neck in the air, by the TURBO TWINS!?

" AAAH!! LET ME GO!!" she screamed trying to get air. I turned into a wolf, I started to lose feeling in my and the only words i could say was.

"RALPH RUN!" I yelled to him. He knew what was going to happen if he didn't run away.

(Ralph pov)

Tori yelled at me to run away I listened and ran away as fast as I could. She was chasing me then stopped, she turned around and walked over to the twins, she sat by there side.

"Tori no" I said alone and looked at her upset. She was completely taken over by them. I couldn't lose her and vanollpe there were my friends, but Tori I loved her. I knew I had to find a way to get her and vanollpe back. Tori is still in there and I know it.

I seen the twins and Tori walk away with vanollpe. She looked at me upset. I was hopeless, hurt, scared, worried, and most of all not strong.