Welcome & Info

Hello Everyone this thatabayagirl here

Thank you for coming across my Portfolio and Cover shop. Here I'll add my cover which I make for Cover Contests and if you want a cover I would love to make it for you. 

But before requesting a cover, I would like you to know that,

-I mainly make covers for Romance, Teen Fiction, Short Stories, Spiritual and I'm not an expert but I'll try my best to make a cover according to your preference. If you want I can try any other genre if you want me to.

- I'm just a beginner in this who loves, enjoys and makes covers for fun.

- I make character aesthetics too. 

- I want you to be patient and I'll try to make your cover/aesthetics within one week.

- You can request more than one cover.

- If you want I can make a re-do but it depends on my time and the cover I made.

- If you are going to request a cover Please, keep it for at least one week. If you are not going to use the cover then please don't request one. 

-Make sure to do the payment. (Details In next chapter)

That's it pretty simple. I spend my time to create covers and aesthetics for you so this small payment from you is what I expect.

- I've seen many who doesn't use the cover after requesting and even Unfollow the person after some time. You need to understand that I'm spending so much time browsing pictures for you and making covers/aesthetics, wasting my internet. Yes, it takes so much of my internet data and if I spend so much time in this then there won't be Internet left for me to use So, don't request if you can't do the payment.

Thank you.

Check out the Samples, My Portfolio and covers I made by requests to take a look at the covers that I have made and you can mention a similar cover to that if you want.

Also None of the Resources I use belong to me I take it mainly from Pinterest.

Thank You!

THATABAYAGIRL❤