CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

October 22, 2016

2-1 versus ROX Tigers.

The room full of red and white shirts experienced an unexpected feeling of disaster with a camera who was filming for a certain channel.

"This time we're going to ban Miss Fortune, Nidalee and Jayce." Kkoma said while writing on his notebook. "Wolf,  focus a bit more."

"Yes." Jaewan replied while he felt more pressure inside himself, playing as "Wolf".

"I'm saying this because this is it. I'm not scolding you." Kkoma added what he said regarding on their performance earlier in Game 3 with Sungu, called as "Blank" inside of the room, the other players became more pressured. "It could be because the enemy has a good pick."

"But it was heartbreaking to see Duke do so well, but he was punished the most." Kkoma added as the door opened, revealing a woman with a lot of papers in her hand. "Oh, Mira-ssi. What's that?"

All of the players, including cCarter's attention drifted towards to the woman named Mira who entered the room, carrying in her arms, were documents and files that she gathered from the fans and the other managers of different teams.

A small man with round eyeglasses and black-brown dyed hair quickly stand up and approaching her, as he manage to help her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I. I'm fine." Mira replied as the small man gave her a smile. "S-seongwoong, f-focus o-on your game. Not on the files I am carrying!"

With a small laugh, Seongwoong place the files on a table nearby as he stared to his teammates. "Bengi hyung, can you play?" Hoseong, the one who called "Duke", asks and Sungu gave a deep sigh.

"Should I?" Seongwoong, called as "Bengi" replied and he became nervous. "I should. Yeah."

"You better play now." Kkoma said as he saw the camera was not there anymore. "We should elect blue side and we better ban Nidalee, or you'll going to play her."

"But I am not that good on playing –" Seongwoong was interrupted by Mira's stare that remind him something.

Seoul, after the 2016 LCK Finals.

Seongwoong has a day-off, but he maintained himself inside of the gaming house as his teammates asks him to take a break.

"But I can't do that. I need to practice for Worlds this week." Seongwoong said as he sat down in front of his practice area.

"But today's your day-off right?" Junsik, known as "Bang", asks. "You need to enjoy it right now! You can do scrims tomorrow!"

"No." Seongwoong replied as he opened his computer and he was thinking to practice his Nidalee skills.

"But if you practice today, make sure you'll not using your account tho!" Sungu remind him.

"You can use mine."

Seongwoong's head tilted to meet Mira's gaze as she was holding her notebook. The other members looked at her with confusion.

"You want to play Nidalee right?" Mira asks as she suddenly motioned herself and as the Korean League client popped-up, she types her account immediately and Seongwoong stalk her winning rate that made him shocked.

"You, played Nidalee? W-when?" Seongwoong asks.

Sungu suddenly check Mira's MMR and her champions that made them more shocked. "You p-play L-league, t-this f-far?"

With a small smile, Mira grabbed a chair and motioned herself beside him and point the rate of her Nidalee. "If Peanut is undefeatable on Nidalee, then it's time for me to teach the BenGod how to play that champion. Do you want?"

Seongwoong then stared at her with a smile. "Sure."

Seongwoong then crave a smile and he starts to walk and motioned their mid laner, named Sanghyeok, known as "Faker" to go with him. "Then I'll go and play Nidalee for the sake of this match." Seongwoong said that made Mira nervous.

As Seongwoong decided to play, Mira's heart beats faster and felt nervous, before could Seongwoong entered the arena again, she quickly catched him before their Game 4.

"Seongwoong!"

Seongwoong turn his head to look at Mira who was standing outside of the curtains and thank God that the camera was not revealing her presence. Seongwoong felt nervous after seeing Mira's face, but he already felt his heart beats faster than the usual. His teammates was behind him, but afterwards, they decided to wait him.

He quickly run back towards to her and pull her back inside as Seongwoong took a deep breathe. "I'm nervous." He said as Mira hold his hand tightly.

"You can do it." Mira replied as Seongwoong caressed her face. "What is it? Something's bothering you?"

"If I win both games, you can eat anything you like." Seongwoong said with a smile. "My treat."

"Are you sure?" Mira asked.

"Bengi, you need to go inside now." A member of the English staff said as Mira quickly translated it to Korean.

"I'm going. I'll see you later." Seongwoong said and unexpectedly Mira felt something attached on her lips.

Seongwoong gave her a quick peck on her lips and her forehead as he run to meet his teammates waiting for him, Hoseong jabbed his shoulder with laughter alongside with Junsik and Jaewan as Sanghyeok gave a shrugged as they entered the arena.

Meanwhile, Mira was left there, alone, while her cheeks are shaded into scarlet.

"Noona!"

Mira turned around to meet a flustered Sungu who was running towards to her. "We better go back to our room, hyung will be back later!"

As Sungu pulled her back to their room, Mira remind herself that Seongwoong kissed her, that made her memories back to the old times, where they met in front of a local park in Seoul.

- • -

A/N: Welcome aboard to BengBus. New roller coaster ride named after BENGI! Let's hope for this fic with a success and new reads up. Plagiarism is a crime, if you want to rewrite this story with proper grammar, please ask for the permission of the author and don't claim it as your own work. We work hard for each part fairly square enough. WELCOME TO ANOTHER BOOK OF THE CHASE SERIES! LEZZGOOOOO