Chapter one❤

Weiss was relaxing on the bed in Ruby's arms. Ruby was holding her and they were watching a movie. A romantic one. It was raining outside so they couldn't go out. But they liked cuddling under a blanket. Weiss was smiling and she looked at Ruby. She gave her a quick kiss and then looked at the TV again. She felt so warm with Ruby holding her. She didn't want to leave the warmth of her arms.

R: Hey Weiss...?

W: Yea...?

R: I love you❤

W: M-Me too..... You dolt... ❤

Ruby giggled and held her closer... It was 00:15 already. So they decided to sleep.
The next morning after spending the night together they went to school with Yang and Blake. They took a break after the first period. In this class Yang, Weiss and Blake were together but Ruby was in another class for this period. They were looking for her.... And they found some of her rose petals in the floor. They knew she was close. They finally manager to find her. She was sitting with Penny.Yang never really liked her....The others didn't like her either...Ruby liked her as a friend. She thinks she is nice. The girls went closer to them.

P: So maybe we could watch this movie together.

R: Sounds like an interesting movie.

P: Oh... Sorry I have to go... Call me after school so we can talk about it.

R: Okay🙂

And Penny left

Ruby's POV

Y: Ruby what the heck?

I turned around and looked at the girls. They were looking at her with anger on their faces...

Y: Why we're you with her?

R: Why not? We're friends...

B: With her????

R: Ya she is nice

W: No she isn't!!!!!

Y: Let's just not talk about her anymore....

R: I don't get you guys....

*After school*

*The girls were chilling in the leaving room*

*Phone ringing*

R: Hello?

P: Hey Ruby it's Penny!

R: Oh hey Penny!

The girls looked at her

P: So when will we go to the movies?

R: This Saturday....?

P: Okie! Cya Rubes ~

R: Byeee

W: Who was that?

R: Penny

Y: Why did she call?

R: We will go to the movies together

W: What? You'll be alone with her? Like.... A date????

R: Of course not Weiss ! She just wants some company for this Saturday

B: I don't like this...