HS1: A Million Glowing Embers

About the Story:

Heyuuu! A Million Glowing Embers is the first installment of the Hiraya Series.

Each story in this series has it's different set of main characters. In order to understand, comprehend and avoid spoilers, I highly suggest to read it by the order of series. But I do not refrain if you want to continue reading this, because the story can still stand alone. You can still read this without following the order of series. Go on and continue! Please enjoy and have a good time.

Disclaimer:
Name of characters, attitudes, business related stuffs, professions, date, events and incidents are purely labored by the author's vast imagination. Any similarities and commonality to an actual person (deceased or alive) are purely coincidence and unintentional.

The story is not affiliated to any political, showbiz and non-showbiz personalities, places, organizations, establishments and any other necessities that could bring conflict.

Please be advised that this is not a true to life story. This is a work of fiction: unreal and illusory. This story might contain sensitive languages, scenes and content that may bother and concern some audiences.
Read at your own risk : )

[The backdrop picture in this story's cover isn't mine, credits to the rightful owner]

I am still new at writing stories so expect a lot errors. This story doesn't have the perfect characters nor have the best plot twist. So if you are looking for something perfect and flawless, you can't find it in my stories. But if you'll continue to read this, it will be very much appreciated. Please bear with me and have patience. Hehe.

May-akda: alaykheyuuu

Start: February 10, 2022