Chapter TWENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

"I miss you Grandma!!! I miss you so much it hurts" I cried and yelled.

"I hate you so much!! Why did you leave us to an old woman who could barely take care of herself!!!! Why did you give her so much responsibilities!!!!" He yelled. I felt  a drop of water on my cheek and I ignored it and I felt another soon it was raining. I looked at Nick wide eyed and realized his eyes were bloodshot.

"It's raining" I yelled over the sound of the wave and the rain.

"I'm aware! We have to go!" He said and quickly wiped his cheeks.

"Were you crying too?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Mind your fucking business" he growled and jogged towards his car as I stood on the spot. And he's back to his normal self, I thought and started jogging towards my car as well. I got inside and rolled up all the windows then turned the heater on. We were laughing a while ago, so what the hell crawled up his pants?

I sighed and started driving home as I put on the radio, there were no songs but just discussions and arguments about sports. I parked at my drive way and glanced at the time, 3:43am.

Atleast I can sleep now, I thought as I got out of my car and headed upstairs feeling tired from all the yelling and screaming at the beach. My throat felt sore and my muscles felt worn out. I dropped my key on the desk and snuggled up on the bed. As I laid on the bed, I thought about what Nick was screaming about. Why does he hate his parents? What choice did he make? I could help but wonder if that's why he's always so rude.

I picked up my phone and checked if Eli texted back but there was nothing. While I was checking, I noticed a phone number I don't remember storing. Confused, I checked it and it was stored with 'The hot as fuck dude'. I decided to call tge number so I'll know who it is. I put it on speaker and waited as it kept on ringing, the person didn't pick it so I called again. It rang again and the person picked this time.

"Hello" I said to the phone.

"What?" A familiar voice said through the phone and I felt stupid for not knowing who it was immediately I saw the name.

"Nick?" I said and he hung up on me. Stupid idiot!

I changed the name to 'Dickolas' and stored it in his number before plugging my phone to it's charger. I snuggled up further into bed and let unconsciousness take over me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good morning class, I'm Mr Tom and I'll be your new Psychology teacher" a short bald man said excitedly as groans could be heard across the class. I sunk down further in my seat as felt my stomach twist, I shut my eyes in pain and opened them back. It's been one week since the sudden conclusion of our chat from Eli and since Nick and I yelled out our frustrations at the beach. As usual, Nick was sitting behind me in class, Eli was there seats away from me and Eddy was two seats away from Eli. Zoey was sitting beside Eddy and Bex with Luke we're having geometry.

"Now I'd like to know your names starting from you" he pointed at a curly headed guy wearing glasses at the sitting at the front by the right of the class.

"I'm Blake" he stood up and said while the teacher nodded. Blake sat down Mr Tom and pointed to the girl sitting behind Blake as she stood up and said her name as well.

You see, I woke up happy and smiling until shampoo got in my eye then I slipped and fell while in the bathroom. As if that wasn't enough, the hairband that Nick have me the other night cut while I was putting my hair in a ponytail so I had to use a string of my hair then my strawberry decided to start when I was already dressed so I had to change. Today is just bad luck for me because, I'm sitting in front of Nick who is ignoring me and Eli who has been acting weird.