*end of conversation*

i lock my phone and stand back up. "are you done ant?". he doesn't respond. "anthony?" no response. i sigh and turn around and see "will you be my girlfriend" written in the sand and i stand there in shock. BITCH WHATTT. anthony is standing there awkwardly and i want to scream yes but nothing comes out. "avani?" he says. i just keep on looking at the sand. he walks around to me and holds my hand "if its a no i understand. i mean i don't know what i was doing it was a in the moment choice and if you aren't ready i can just-" i cut him off by kissing him. "yes yes yes! a thousand times yes" i say at last. and then he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his torso and find myself smiling stupid.

*when they get back to the car*

me and anthony are back in the car and i'm still in shock so im in my quiet stage. he drives us to a random hotel by the airport

avani:can you please bring my bags to the airport???

avani:
can you please bring my bags
to the airport???

amelie:
YOUR NOT COMING BACK??

avani:
we are going to a hotel🙃

amelie:
👀.
rip ur virginity

avani:
shutup?!?!? we aren't doing THAT

amelie:
sure❤️.
what happened then?

avani:
can you not tell anyone pls?

amelie:
my lips are sealed😌

avani:
anthony asked me out :)))))))

amelie:
OFMSHAKABEK
oops i screamed charli and dixie
now know😳.

avani:
i hate you
make sure they don't tell anyone
please amelie istg

amelie:
okok
have fun lovebirds
remember protection

avani:
ihateyou.

*end of conversation*

even though amelie was being annoying and saying that we were going to fuck. does anthony want to do that? am i ready to do that? would i be mad about that? not really but is that why we are going to the hotel? i mean- WAIT did i just admit i wanted to- "babe. are you okay." anthony says interrupting my thoughts and he takes his hand off my thigh and grabs my hand . i shake my head yes "i'm fine i'm just shocked." he smiles and squeezes my hand and says "i'm just making sure my girlfriend is happy" dhskebiesb i cry that sounds so good. "stop it anthony" he looks at me confused then focuses back on the road. "you keep on making me smile and i look stupid.

he rolls his eyes "you never look stupid expect when you cried at the end of stranger things." "that was not a stupid reason to cry, HOPPER DESERVED BETTER" we both look at each other and start laughing. we finally get the the hotel and i'm so tired, anthony booked us in and we finally get to the bedroom.