【10/10】

Comincia dall'inizio

•••••

After cooking with Seonghwa, you ran to Yeosang at the library. You quietly entered and decided to surprise the man. You saw him sitting by the corner right. Slowly, step by step, you breath in and out.

"Come on out. You won't scare me." You heard the man simply said. You sighed and pouted playfully at him. "Atleast pretend to not know!" You exclaimed. Yeosang laughed before patting the space beside him. "Come on, we got magical things to theorize."

"Hold up Yeosang, may I ask something?"

The man beside you wore his glasses before turning to you, "Sure, what is it?"

"Why were you with me when Ji Won kidnapped me?"

The sighed before giving you a small smile and replied, "I pretended to hate Mingi so I will work for Ji Won. I was somehow like an undercover, whatever Ji Won does, I tell it to Mingi."

"Thank you."

"You don't have to mention it." With that, the two of your started studying about magic and some other stuffs.

•••••

"I'm telling you, she's better in archery!"

"No! She's good at swordsmanship!"

Two guys before you were arguing back and forth whether you were better at one or at the other one.

Jongho was readying his fists and Hongjoong readied his bow. You know where this is going. They're literally going to kill each other.

"Stop it! I'm the best at sleeping so stop fighting whether I'm good at archery or swordsmanship!" You exclaimed making the two men before you stop. They gave you a naughty face and grin.

"Then! Let's battle who's the best sleeper!" Hongjoong exclaimed excitedly. You looked at him confused and wondered what is going on inside his head.

"Fix on!" Jongho said. The two quickly hugged you before running from the battlefield to the palace. You sighed then shook your head following the ways of the two men.

This has been your life now. Going back and forth the realm. Riding with San and Wooyoung, playing with Yunho, cooking with Seonghwa, training with Jongho and Hongjoong, and cuddling and playing around with Mingi.

You were beyond glad that you met these guys. You felt blessed, comfortable, not alone, and most importantly, loved. Being thankful is not enough for your to be grateful for these guys, but you know that this happiness is ought to end. You know that they have to be obligated. The tree of life is not connected to Mingi anymore, they all have to leave.

You made your way to the garden, to see the tree of life. There you saw 8 men stand before it. Half of them have tears and smiles, but half have big grins with them. You walked and they noticed your presence. They all looked back and gave you a smile.

"Why are you all sad?" You asked. Hongjoong being the leader of their squad spoke up, "We've decided to be obligated."

That made your heart stop. You want to be selfish for not letting them go, however their happiness and freedom is what you want for them. They have to free their souls that has been tied from grudge and sins. You couldn't feel your eyes tear up, so you gave them a beautiful smile.

"I'm glad that you'll all be free now." You said making all of them lit up and smiled happily. "Thank you for being with me." You said making Wooyoung run to you.

"I was so glad to meet you! You were the most beautiful human I've seen. You were so precious and wondeful. Thank you for accepting me as your friend." Wooyoung embraced you tightly which you returned back. The both of you let go and Wooyoung looked back to his friends.