So now it was the question of where he'd go...

He made a split second decision.

"Gotham City, corner of Burton and Arundell street."

The League of Assassins main base of operations was known as Nanda Parbat, and it was hidden in a mountain range that stretched across Afghanistan and through several other countries.

The thing is, it's rather difficult to get to Afghanistan when one is in Gotham without leaving some form of trace.

Dick did not want to leave any bread crumb trail for Batman to find. It was rather difficult to use civilian transport without leaving a trail, especially considering civilian transport came at the cost of money and required identification. The other option was the zeta tubes.

Which he could hack.

He got a coffee and something to eat at the café located on the corner of Burton and Arundell, because he was starving and it was in lower Gotham, where no one looked twice at anyone

Dick dumped his jumper and bought a new one- with cash- and changed into the other clothes he had on him in his bag. He found a motel to crash- also paid in cash- because he was exhausted. He snuck Isa in and she snuggled up in the drawer set next to the bed, Dick made a little nest with his clothes so his feathered companion was comfortable.

After his nap he went for a walk to the nearest ATM and took out as much money as his account would allow him to in one go. He already had a bunch because he liked to keep cash on him, but if he could empty as much as possible now it'd help in the long run.

Bruce would freeze the account or take the money out once he realised Dick wasn't just cooling off and wouldn't be coming back any time soon. Or at least, Dick figured he would. He'd pulled the whole 'fuck you I'm going my own way' thing before, and usually he came home before Bruce could start worrying enough. And Dick wasn't sure if he'd take money away from him, Bruce was just as likely to decide to leave it so Dick could look after himself while he searched for him.

Even still, one could never be too careful. And card withdrawals could be tracked.

He changed a good lot of the money over to Afghan Afghani, leaving some in USD. Once back at the motel he opened a new account at a different bank, transferred as much money still in the account as possible to it and then covered the transfer as well as he could without making it obvious someone had hacked a bank, which would draw attention. He had the card be sent to a safe house Bruce never went to, memorised the information in case he wanted to withdraw without a card, and wrote it on a note he stuck in his wallet anyway.

At about midnight he hit the zeta tubes, sitting on the fire escape of a building next to a phone booth entrance. He shut down all cameras and created a temporary identification. He travelled to the one tube in Afghanistan and then wiped the record of the transport and the temporary identification, shoved some fake records and camera footage in and called it a day. Anyone who could be bothered would be able to tell what happened, but he honestly didn't care.

Next he just had to get all the way to Nanda Parbat.

Great.

Good thing he knew Afghani- or rather Pashto. In fact, Thalia had taught him a bunch so his accent wasn't too obvious. Tied with his darker skin tone, courtesy of his Roma heritage, and his good understanding of cultures and places, he was able to pass pretty well as a not-super-obvious-tourist.