"Yes, I just had a bad dream that is all." I told him as he looked at me with his concerned eyes, "It felt so real, I saw my dad...I saw all of them fighting but I couldn't save them." I told him as he hugged me. "And it wasn't your fault you were five at the time McKenna." He said as I knew he was right but on my inside everything within me even my speed made me feel like I could have done something. If I was only able to go back in time to save him, but deep down he would even tell me no when I can hear and see the shadows of him everyday some days more than others.

I got up out of the warmth I had in my bed, and I felt the coldness of the house, and I walked past Wally grabbing my sweatshirt and throwing it on, "What are you doing up so early?" I asked him as he looked at me, "I heard you, and besides I haven't been able to sleep that well after a bad mission back in Central City so sometimes I wake up multiple times at night." He said as I looked at him feeling guilty that I could have been there if I would have learned how to use my powers, I could see how bad he felt for letting people die when it wasn't his fault.

"It wasn't your fault." I said speaking softly as he looked up to me while sitting on my bed as I was standing at my makeup vanity. "I guess we both have our nightmares about something we blame ourselves for and know deep down we didn't do it and couldn't stop us." I told him as he looked at me, and then I walked out with him behind me.

"Want coffee?" I asked him as I knew his answer either way as I started a brew of coffee as I headed downstairs to make a quick brew so when my mother woke up she would have some as I would drink a few cups to keep me up all day. You know the saying "A few cups of coffee a day can make the tiredness go away."

The sunrise was currently peaking through the windows as I watched it start to seep through the curtain in the kitchen when the coffee brewer finished making the coffee, as I quickly grabbed two mugs as I grabbed the coffee and put them in two cups. When I poured the first one I watched as Wally came and grabbed it out of my hands as I took the next one and sat at one of the barstools putting it only the cold countertop.

I looked at the Blue Valley news as I checked any updates as Wally looked over at my phone screen, "You read the news?" He asks kinda being his sarcastic self, "Yes, and So Wally. You have done more embarrassing things then me reading the town's news to make sure I'm not on it yet." I told him knowing if I was ever to be on it my mother would know it's me and then the end of mission, end of the secrets.

When I took a sip I could feel all the heat on my tongue as it burned a bit due to it just going out, when I saw the article my mind was at first thinking it wasn't that bad of damage until I saw the sign of the school. Well at least in this town it could have been a football player for all anyone knows, but deep down I'm screwed if my mother was to think too hard about it as I heard her come downstairs and I exited out of the page.

"What are you two doing down here so early? And drinking coffee?" My mother asked as her ginger hair was all over her face, along with her yawing emotion, as she was tired from her late night shift. I quickly used my speed to get up and pour her a cup of coffee and put a spoonful of sugar in it as I quickly handed it to her as she sat next to the barstool I sped back to sit on. "So I'm guessing either you two fought and stayed up all night. Or I'm just up early." She continued as I laughed.

"You wish mom, if we were to fight Wally would be in meta-cuffs and taped to the ceiling and not being able to break free until I felt like it." I told her as I felt pain shoot across my arm seeing Wally just punched my shoulder. "I would beat you McKenna." He said as my mother snorted. "You both are just teenagers, I could see me beating both of you without speed." She said as we both had wide eyes looking back at her.

I then watched as Wally stood up to grab a bag of chips, I looked away with a pit in my stomach with disgust, "Why would you be eating chips with coffee at six in the morning?" I asked as my voice raised a bit at him and I heard my groan as she shakes her head at us both for being us. "You love us anyways." I said looking at back at her, "Somedays McKenna even you being my own daughter and all still there are times were in question how much I can take of you." She said as I gasped in shock.