Before Starman knew it he was almost blasted by the wizard as it threw him back and the staff took the hit as Icicle took down the Flash and then Green Lantern as they were most likely badly injured or dead as he felt bad for his old friend Jay Garrick.

But before Starman knew it was everyone on the team being beat in this battle as they were exhausted and worn as he saw Wildcat thrown out of a window by Soloman as he was down for the count now. But before Starman knew it Stripsey was on his way, as he didn't want his sidekick to come in during this as he needed to stay out.

But of course Pat being Pat came anyways as Starman watched him come in. Pat watched as Hourman blocked Pat from being hit as he told him to leave as he watched Dr. Mid-Nite being pulled away by Soloman Grundy as he yelled at Stripsey to leave.

Pat looked over to see the Flash's helmet, and the Green Lantern ring from a hand underneath rubble and it wasn't glowing anymore.

But before he knew it Starman yelled at him to leave as he blocked the Wizard from hitting him as he almost defeated the wizard until he was hit through the back and the intestines by an icicle from Icicle as he fell with the staff as Pat went over and helped run him out seeing Wildcat who was on the ground as Hourman was near the door still alive as he snuck out quickly.

But before Pat knew it they were being followed by Soloman who hit the car after the booster was activated which left them falling and being hit by a crash landing.

As Pat got Starman aka Selvester out of the car that had been on fire he landed him down on the ground watching one of his closest friends and like a younger more powerful brother dying on the ground as he was telling him about the staff and someday someone would be able to wealed it like he does, but it definitely won't be Pat.

That was the last he ever heard of Starman and that was Starman's last wish for Pat to protect the staff and that someday and somewhere out there someone would weld the cosmic staff again the one with the most courage and heroism. But also is true to heart.

A MONTH LATER...

RED the main color of the car that was being on a trailer along with all the moving trucks heading down my street as it continued to move, but of course my mom heard about these new people moving and how she knew a person named Pat Dugan but she never explained how.

She has told me to go welcome the new family to Blue Valley tonight and have dinner with them and of course Wally is still here so he would join us, and I hope he doesn't talk about all the girls at school. Junior Wally West is the one who flirts with every girl he sees.

Today I was to meet up with Yolanda at the boxing cage under the school after school today as this new family was to move in today a Friday, so I won't see much of them until dinner. Maybe I'll see one of the children at school, but I have no idea. As I quickly brushed my blonde tangled hair making it straightened after every brush until I let it rest on my shoulders as I'm wearing a gray sweatshirt with the word Darkness on it. And some blue jeans with some white sneakers.

As I walked downstairs I watched as Wally wasn't even up, "I don't know which one of you is worse at not getting up easily." My mother said as I laughed at her, "The answer is Wally always does not get up on time. We could get a blow horn and try to use it next to his ear to see how fast he wakes up." I told her as she looked at me.

"McKenna if you were to do that or anything extreme it doesn't make you any better than Wally." She said as I laughed. She walked back upstairs as I grabbed my bag and a bowl of cereal since today. Surprisingly I woke up earlier and had time to sit and eat before catching up to Yolanda.