Now's my chance.

I summon Yang into my waist,and I grab the handle.

Rappa:Show me what you got! Don't hold anything back!

Rappa dashes toward Fat Gum but Kirishima got between them and start taking the powerful blows Rappa is dealing.

Rappa:Alright kid! Let's go!

I see Tengai preparing his shield,so I deftly got inside his shield as Kirishima's fist hits against the barrier.

Rappa:A shield now!? | Tengai:Of course,don't be a fool. Nothing can overcome the strength of my defense. The boy's attack was in vain. | Tengai:It wasn't in vain! Thank you Red! You bought me the time I needed! | Rappa:Tengai! Take this thing down! | Fat Gum:The two of you are gonna lose! You wanna know why? | Tengai:My wall will stand! | Rappa:I'm not so sure! | Fat Gum:You made a mistake,and so did I! We underestimated the Hero Red Riot! 

Ultimate move: One Hand,16 Blades.

I dash toward Tengai and unsheathe my katana. Time slowed down as black streaks jumped around Ying as I slash small,but precise cuts to all of Tengai's pressure points. From one side to another,I disappeared from their sights before reappearing with Yang having streaks of blood on the blade.

The resulting release of pressure will make the brain knock itself out as a natural defense system to try and keep the person alive.

Fat Gum:And his chivalrous spirit!!!

Tengai's shield came down as Fat Gum releases a powerful punch to Rappa,crashing his body against the wall with a powerful shockwave.

Fat Gum:A spear and the shield. The victory is ours.

I sheath Yang back into its holster as I run to Kirishima's side.

Fat Gum:Red! Red Riot! Can you hear me? Wake up! | Kirishima:*weak* Who...are you...? | Fat Gum:It's me,Fat Gum! I have to shed a few pounds to end that fight,but come on! | Kirishima:Fat...Clyde...I'll protect you...I'll stay strong...I promise,whatever...it takes...

--Flashback--

Fat Gum:Tamaki brought friends? Didn't see that coming! Oh,I've seen you two fight before! At the Sports Festival! You have real spunk Red! Tamaki never does well because he always get lost in his own head. | Kirishima:Thanks! I did my internship with Fourth Kind and he seems to like my attitude too! He said energetic employees were good for an agency's moral,but...that's all I am...and,I wanna be more than that.

Kirishima:I wanna be a hero who protects people with the strength of his spirit,like Crimson Riot! That's why we bugged Tamaki until he agreed to introduce me to you. I once failed people in trouble because I was scared,but never again!

--Back to the Present--

Kirishima:I'll be like him.....like Crimson... | Fat Gum:*tearing up* You've done enough,more than enough. | Rappa:It's not over! (Clyde stands up and quickly gets into a stance) This is a battle to the death,and I'm not dead yet!

He's back on his feet already?! I took down the barrier,so he must've took the full brunt of Fat Gum's attack!

Clyde:Fat,I got this. I'm done being swatted away in a fight. | Rappa:No need. There's a back room where we could go and get ourselves patched up. Bring that ki-- Bring that man with you.

.........What?

Fat Gum:*not buying it* Nice try... | Rappa:Do I seem like a guy who sets traps? Honestly,with these broken bones,I can't lift my arms,so I'm wrecked too. | Fat Gum:What do you want from us,Rappa? | Rappa:I wanna fight to the death. I come from the world of MMA. You must've heard of it,right? A fight club where challengers go all out with their quirks?