Ice cold

It was late at night around 3am, and the 2 best friends Taehyung and Jeongguk were family relaxing after a long day of snowboarding. You see the two boys hadn't spent a lot of time together the past month so they decided to go on a little trip to Austria. And even tho they spend the whole day snowboarding, having fun and laughing their asses off, they still weren't tired and that's how they ended up in the bubble bath in the cabin they stayed at for the week.

Right now they were playing truth or dare because what else to do at 3am in a bubble bath

Right now they were playing truth or dare because what else to do at 3am in a bubble bath. "I dare you to walk outside and jump in the snow with only your swim trunks on." the deep voice lingered through the room "you've got to be kidding me?" The younger said with disbelief "not at all~" the older said with with a smug smile, Jeongguk deeply sighed and just went along with it knowing he wouldn't get out of this situation no matter what, stepping out of the warm bubble bath and walking to the glass door opening it and cringing at the cold from outside. Turning his head to his oh so amazing bestfriend with a look of *you'll regret this* and running in the snow flopping down.

Quickly standing back up and running back inside, closing the glass door and now jumping back in the warm water with his ice cold body. And that's when a idea popped in the younger's head making his way towards his bestfriend who now looked utterly confused, Jeongguk straddling him by sitting on his lap facing him and pressing his ice cold body against Taehyung's.

"Ahh dude what the fuck? You're freezing?!" The older complained "karma is a bitch, bitch" the younger smugly said before pressing his body even closer (if that was even possible) to the older. Taehyung quickly put his hands on the younger's waist wanting to push him off but nothing happened, him feeling how perfect his hands hold his friend's tiny waist.. as if they were made for eachother, like they belonged there.

Jeongguk now took the notice of the never happening push lifted his head and looked straight into his bestfriend his eyes "what's u-" but before he could even make a proper sentence he got cut of by the older soft lips on top of his.

Not knowing what was going on and frozen in the older's lap, his mind filling with confusion but also warmth
'why does this feel so good?'
' why am I not pushing away?'
' why do I like this?'
'..why do I want more?'

And not a second after he had these thought he kissed back, it was a soft kiss filled with happiness, warmth and.. love? The felt the older's smile against his lips, already becoming quite addicted to the feeling of his bestfriend so close to him. And before he could do anything else he felt Taehyung brush his tongue past his bottom lip asking for entrance, to which Jeongguk quickly responded opening his mouth a little feeling Taehyung explore his whole canvas. While One of Taehyung's hands kept wandering over Jeongguk's thighs the other kept place on his waist. Jeongguk's hands hooked over Taehyung's neck playing with his hair.

After a good 4minutes of making out, the kiss becoming more lustful by the second, the older pulled away due lack off air. Lust filled in both of their eyes the older decided to speak up "do you wanna go further?" Not caring of how much he wants this and his already hard cock in his trunks, wanting to know if he could continue cause consent is one sexy beast.