Chapter 11 • Pacified.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Rajkumari!" He whined.

"Your freaking fault!" She snapped at him sharply and tried to get up but he held her by waist.

"Urghhhhhhh! Leave me!" She hissed and he left her waist and she got up.

"You're so annoying!" She snarled.

"Why this anger, Rajkumari Draupadi?" Arjun asked, smilingly.

"Ha! As if you are too innocent!"

"Trust me, I am." Arjun said.

"Trust. Trust. Trust. Let it go to hell." She stormed out of there.

"Hmmm, will have to try something else.." he said to himself, "But I need to sort something else out first."

-

Arjun walked in where his mother was.

"Mata." He said in a timid voice.

Kunti turned but didn't reply.

"Mata." Arjun said again.

"Ma?" He tried the third time.

"What is it?" Kunti asked.

"I was just asking if you are leaving already?"

"Yes," she said.

"Ma.." Arjun whined.

"What ma? You used to meet the princess and didn't tell me! You decided to marry her without asking me if I was contented! This all implies that you don't need me now, so why are you coming to now!" Kunti was hurt.

"Ma... First of all... I met her as Savyasachi,I didn't know she was a princess....and yeah, all I did was to hide that I was falling for a girl. Ma... She was being accused... Ma... She was being accused of something she didn't do. Wasn't it my sole duty to save her. Ma, I know, all the dharma and duties I've known, you are the reason. Ma, you taught me always do what is right... Think and tell if I didn't anything wrong and if I have, punish... I won't mind you tying me to the poll and hitting me with stick in front of my wife even know I know she will laugh at me." Arjun said, Kunti couldn't help but smile his innocence.

"You always have the words to pacify me." Kunti said.

"So am I forgiven?" Arjun smiled.

"No!"

Arjun's smiled faded.

"If you haven't anything wrong, how can you be forgiven for doing something wrong?"

"You're not leaving?" He asked.

"No but still..."

"Still what ma?"

"I have to have words with my daughter in law." She smiled.

"Of course, she is all yours." Arjun smiled.

"Idiot!" Kunti laughed.

"Always for you, ma!" Arjun hugged her.

"Okay, okay, don't behave like five years old now."

"But you always say that children never grow up for parents?"

"Okay! My five years old Arjuna!" She laughed.

__

"Draupadi." Draupadi turned at a non familiar voice. The queen of Hastinapur walked to her.

"Pranipat Maharani." Panachali greeted and bent to touch Kunti 'sfeet.

"Saubhagyavati bhav. Putravati bhav." Kunti said, "I know I should have given this to you on the day of wedding but I'm sorry, my daughter. I wasn't so sure. I always dreamt of getting the most beautiful lady for my Arjuna. And I think my dream has come true. You're more beautiful than the moon."

"Thank you, Maharani."

Kunti chuckled, "Maharani? Call me ma like Arjun, you aren't any less. I thought about all this the whole night. You are perfect, Draupadi but I think everything between Arjun and you."

"Maha- Ma, I mean... It's not very easy for me..."

"I understand Draupadi but I can say it very proudly that my son is mad in your love, he can so anything for you." Kunti said.

Draupadi nodded.

"We are heading to Hastinapur tomorrow and then we have to prepare for Arjun's coronation too."

"Coronation?"

"Yes," Kunti smiled.

"As he is married now, I don't think we should delay any longer."

"Is he ready for that?" Draupadi asked.

"That's not the question, the question is if you are ready for being the yuvrani?"

"Ummm..." Responsibilities. Duties. Where will be the time for her to be his wife then?

_______________________________________

This author is sleepy. This author has to join her online class.

Give your reviews in Comments!

Don't forget to

VOTE❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙
COMMENT ❤️💙
SHARE 💙

love you all 3000
Stay safe.