Monday, July 6, 2020 9:23 p.m.

Hey, it's me again. Today I will be having a guest come in. Please welcome...

Sonic- Me

I wasn't TALKING ABOUT YOU!!! GET OUT!

Sonic- Ok, ok! Yeesh, don't be so sensitive!

As I was saying *clears throat professionally* Please Welcome...

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG?!?! What is this, an insane asylum? I didn't ask HIM to come, I swear I asked Captain America! Well, a guest is a guest, even if their violent and I didn't ask them to come.

Well, I guess we should welcome our guest. *grumbling* Please welcome Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shadow- WHY AM I HERE?!?!

*softly* You're the random guest. Apparently someone sabotaged the invitation and sent it to you.

Shadow- I'm leaving.

Go ahead...and while you're at it, pls tell Captain America he's supposed to be here.

Shadow- How 'bout I don't care, so no!

Well I need SOMEONE to be the guest, so I guess I'll just ask one of these three: me, myself, or I.

Shadow- Fine, I'll stay. But only because...*tries unsuccessfully to hide a sad sigh*

It's ok, you don't have to say anything. But I'm NOTHING like her. I wish I was, though.

Shadow- Just get this over with!

Ok, well. First Question:

*giggling*Do you have a crush on Rouge?

Shadow- What kind of question IS that?!?! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

*stuttering nervously*S-so, what's yo-your fa-favorite food?

Shadow- I don't have a favorite food.

O...k, next: *gulp* What do you think of Shadaria?

Shadow- Who?

Some fans of yours shipped you and Maria together to make Shadaria because they like you and Maria being together and having a relationship. Make sense?

Shadow- *emotionlessy* Yeah

So, what do ya think of it?

Shadow- I think it's ok, but I've considered Maria as more of a sister.

Last question: do you hate me? Wait, who put these questions together?

Shadow- No, I don't hate you. You remind me of "HER." And it looks like Sonic was the one who put these together.

Hm...makes sense. Well, we're gonna go now...SEE YA LATA SUCKAS!!!!!