Chapter 2

Kennedy Davids

I'm currently heading to my  math class when a hand tapped my shoulder.

"Hey" he smiled. "What do you want?" I sighed. "Damn, woke up on the wrong side of bed huh?" He chuckled. "Sorry, I'm not a morning person. Wassup?" I asked.

"Today ion have practice so we can just go straight to my house after school. Is that okay?" He asked. "Yeah sure" I nodded the we parted ways.

I entered the class and sat down. I didn't get much sleep last night and it's all because of Tik Tok. I get so tempted to delete that app but I CAN'T!!!

"You look like a mess" Serenity laughed. "Shut up" I chuckled.

-

It was now lunch and everyone rushed out.

I went to my locker to put my books away then I remembered I still need to give Omar his hoodie back.

"What you doing with that?" Reni asked. "I'm gonna give it back to Omar. Fuck you thought? I was gon keep it?" I chuckled as I closed my locker.

"I swear you a different breed" she face palmed herself, chuckling. Luckily I saw him walking with his brother and the rest of the basketball team.

"Omar!" I called him then he turned around and looked at me. I walked up to him and gave it back to him. "Here" I said.

"Nah you can keep it" he chuckled. "No it's okay...who knows how many females have worn this, hoe ass nigga" I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?" He asked. "Nothing, see you after school" I walked away.

Omar Cooper

"See you after school" Dior chuckled imitating her. "Big bro hit it good she coming back for round 2, after school" Sharife teased.

"Y'all crazy" I shook my head. "I didn't hit that but if I wanted to...I would" I shrugged. "Yeah ight nigga" Dior laughed.

"Kennedy the hard to get type of girl. Never in a million years would he hit that" Sharife shook his heading, laughing.

"Cap" I laughed. "Word? Let's make a bet then" Dior said. "I'm not making a bet" I chuckled. "Why not?" He laughed.

"My boy caught feelings, let him be great" Sharife chuckled.

"Y'all know ion catch feelings" I chuckled. "I just don't want to make a bet. That's all" I shrugged. "Somebody come get this simp" Sharife laughed.

-

Kennedy Davids

It's now after school and I was outside posted near Omar's car...waiting for him.

"Sorry I took so long" he said breathing heavily. "It's okay" I nodded and got up from where I  was sitting.

"You good?" I asked. "Yeah" he took a deep breath and exhaled. "I'm good" he smiled then a girl came towards us.

"Hey baby. Do you mind giving me a ride back home?" She smiled. Her hair was a bit messy and she looked like she just ran track just like Omar...

Nasty asses.

"Sure" Omar nodded. I hopped in the back while the girl got in the front seat.

Great...I'm a third wheel.

I pulled out my phone and texted Serenity.

Me: I hate it here!😖

Renibear🐻❤: hate it where? Wassup?😭

Me: I'm third wheeling. I'm in the car with Omar and one of his hoes. On my granny's daughter I will jump out this car😭

Phases || Omar Cooperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें