"Mmm." Was her only response. Was that a yes or a no? Either way, she knew he'd have to eat so she went to pull her hand away from his only for him to tighten his hold. "Seb, what's going on?" She asked firmly, she was all for him being so loving but it didn't alter the fact that he shouldn't be here.

"Chloe." He groaned, why couldn't she just let them lay here in peace?

"Well I'm getting up, you need to eat." She yanked her hand away from his, making his eyes snap open, and she then took a second to mentally and physically prepare herself for the task of rolling onto her back and trying to get herself out of bed. At thirty-six weeks pregnant, it was getting harder and harder by the day.

Seb moved to lay on his side and watch her as she struggled to get up. He sniggered, finding it quite amusing as she huffed and grunted.

"Don't fucking help or anything will you." She suddenly snapped, as she used all the strength she had in her arms to make herself sit up.

"Sorry." He mumbled as he got up and then scrambled around the bed to help her. He held his hands out for her to take.

"It's too late now." She huffed as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and got to her feet. She was instantly pulled into his arms and his lips were on hers before she could say anything else. His tongue gently brushed over her lips, seeking entrance, asking her for permission to deepen his kiss wordlessly and because she always so weak where he was concerned, she gave in and let him have his way, hearing him moan with relief as he slipped his fingers into her hair. He was kissing her with so much depth and hunger, like her kiss was the only thing that would keep him alive. She relaxed in his arms, letting herself get swept away by his love, letting him satisfy his hunger.

Needing to breathe, he broke their passionate kiss. "Fuck I've missed you." He whispered vehemently, moving his hands to cup her face, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs and looking deeply into her eyes. He was home because she was his home.

"Are you ok?" She asked worriedly, placing her hands over the top of his.

"I am now." He smiled, kissing her forehead, the tip of her nose and then a lingering kiss on her lips. He'd talk later, he didn't want to keep from her the reason why he was here but for now he just wanted to be with her.

"Why are you here? It's not that I'm not happy to see you because I am, I'm really happy to see you especially as I was hating the idea of three weeks without you but I can see that somethings wrong."

"Can we talk later?" He asked. "I'm hungry and I need to shower." He added, remembering that he was still in yesterday's clothes.

"Ok." She nodded, removing his hands from her cheeks. "You go and shower and I'll sort us some breakfast."

"Can you bring it up here? Only I don't really want to see anyone just yet."

"I'm clumsy as fuck with this in front of me....." She pointed to her bump. "....I really don't trust myself to carry a tray laden with food and drink up the stairs. I literally have to use the handrail to pull myself up anyway." She wavered as he looked anxious. "I could ask mum to help me bring it up?" She suggested. "I take it that no one else knows you're here?"

"No, it was kind of late when I got here. You were all in bed."

"Is your car outside?"

"Parked it round the back of the garage." He admitted sheepishly.

"Wow, you really don't want anyone else to know you're here." She breathed, somewhat astonished. "Ok, can you manage with toast and orange juice? I think I can manage to bring that up here for you."