chapter 1: just a normal day

Y/n is just a normal girl in high school and her uncle is someone that is well known as a hero named iron man and she's popular at school because of him of her whole life which she hated and wanted to avoid.

Y/n had been raised by him since her mother and father didn't expect to have a child, so they gave y/n to Jin young and he gladly accepted, so Jin young was y/n's parent her who life and saw him as a father.

But she met 9 girls through the years. Which they had as much popularity as y/n because of there looks named nayeon jeongyeon momo sana jihyo mina dahyun chaeyoung and tzuyu.

They had been best friends for many years but one had got y/n's attention in middle school and high school. It was sana. Y/n had gotten feelings for sana because of her bubbly personality,looks, and her flirtiness.

Since then y/n had been acting shy around sana, would blush at the things she does to y/n. (Not those things -_-) and compliment her everyday about her looks.

Y/n's p.o.v

Thoughts=Ithalic
Bold= one of them speaking

Beep beep beep beep I hear my alarm beeping and it had ruined my precious sleep. I turn off my alarm to stop its annoying ass beep and I get up and go to the shower so I can go to school clean. After that I go down stairs with my uniform on already.

    (You were this since this y/n is kinda girl crush and hates the girl uniform)

"Good morning y/n I made breakfast"my uncle says to me,"thanks uncle" I say with a smile. After im finished with the food my uncle made I get my stuff for school.

"Ima go now uncle see you later" I say waving at him good bye, he waves back.

As I go to school by walking since its not far I go to my best friends house so we could walk together.

When I knock on the do 2 times I hear them yell "Im coming!" then the door shows the woman I love, sana.

"Hey you ready?" I ask slightly blushing and she replies "yea should we go now?" I nod my head.

When were at the entrance of the school we see the other 8 girls waiting for us.

"You're all early."I say,"we were all waiting for awhile okay." Nayeon says with attitude. "Why would you all wait so early for us though?" I question

"well, we want to have some time to talk to each other with out other people trying to bother us." Jeongyeon says plainly.

"Then where should we go to hang out then?" Sana questions, I nod in agreement "lets go to the cafeteria
then." Momo says "no we are not momo you just want to go there just for the food" jihyo plainly say while shaking her head.

"Then lets go to the roof since not alot of people would find us there" I say and the all agree.

When we get to the door of the roof the bell rings signaling us for 1st period. "That was a waste of walking" Chaeyoung says and we all nod in agreement.

As we walk through the halls some students say.

"Y/n BE MY GIRLFRIEND"

"NAYEON YOUR BEAUTIFUL" nayeon replies with " I know" with a smirk and jeongyeon looks a her cringing at the same time.

Then I notice 4 boys all ten of us hate. Kim Taehyung, jung jungkook, park jimin, and kai we all glare at them while they just smirk. 'I feel disgusted' I say in my head "Hey, you ostrich!" Jimin yells "Im the one who calls her that!" Nayeon yells back.

"Hey just come here for a sec with us" Jimin says with a smirk " like hell i would" Jeongyeon says coldly clutching her fist ready to punch him in the face.

Then 4 other boys come in a stop them so nothing bad wont go down. "Hey lets not start anything here just go to class" one of them said

Then Jimin glares at the boy and his group leaves with him since he know he can get his ass beat if he continued. "Thanks for stopping him from doing anything else" Jeongyeon says calmly.

"Not a problem" the boy says with a gummy smile. "Whats your name? I ask and he replies with "Yoongi,Min Yoongi, whats yours?" "Y/n, y/ln y/n" saying that with a bright smile.

Yoongi then says to his friends "Introduce yourselfs guys" "Im namjoon, Kim namjoon" the tall one says " SeokJin,Kim seokJin but Jin for short or mr. worldwide handsome" he says "sounds like we found another Nayeon" I say with a smirk looking at nayeon. "Hey!" Nayeon yells and we all laugh.

"Im Jung hoseok you can call me j hope or hobi as my nickname" he says with a smile that can brighten anyones day.

"We'll introduce our selfs at lunch since we really need to get to class so bye" Tzuyu say and walks to class. We did the same by bid our goodbyes and we go to class.

After class (Im lazy and tired to type about class ^-^)

So the bell then rings and I get ready for lunch since I am hungery after all. So I get to the cafeteria and see twice and the boys so I go up to them and ask " have you guys already introduce yourselves" they nod and we start to eat.

"Can you get me some chips" sana asks me out of no where but I dont feel like getting some so I shake my head.

"Y/n/n~" sana says cutely which made me blush.

(Imagine sana with a school uniform and looking at you and in a cafeteria)

"O-okay I will" I stutter and I get up to do that.

Time skip after school

Its now after school were ready to go home and I walk with sana since our houses are in the same neighbor hood.

I say goodbye to sana at her house and I walk to mine. And when I get inside and go to my room and change into more comfortable clothes. Then I get a call from my uncle.

"Hello?" I say the he says "oh hey y/n can you come to my base I have to talk to you about something" him sounding serious so I tell him "yea be right there" then ending the call.

So I go to the bus stop since he works pretty far from home. I get off the bus and walk around to spot the tall building that has a big a on the top left of the build and I walk towards it.

When I go to his office it felt and looked the same from the last time I was here and I was a kid when I last went here.

"So what did you call me for?" I ask he says "well I called you for something that I need to do" "What do you mean?" I ask

"I called you for..."

Well this part is do so see you in the next chapter peace out ✌