02.0

PET STORE ARC ;; PART THREE

After texting Aizawa you quickly changed into some clothes. You pulled a baggy black sweater with white accents over you, and put on a pair of jeans. You quickly slipped on some sneakers as grabbed you wallet and phone, then bolted out the dorm.

You ran to the down the stairs, skipping steps, and almost tripping about four times to your supposed death. You burst open the door which startled Koda how was sitting on the doors steps.

"EEEK!", Koda yelps in surprise. You noticed this and quickly apologized for scaring the shy boy.

"A-ah! Sorry Koda! It's just me don't worry!", you reassured as you patted his back, the boy who was still shaking from shock.

"I-it's o-okay!", he jumbles his words fiddling and pulling on his fingers as a way to calm himself down. Your classmate wore a white collared shirt with a blue print sweater over it. It had little printed bunnies different colors. Some were plain white or brown while some had spots of black or white. He wore light blue jeans and had on his yellow shoes from his hero suit.

"I-I'm alright n-now!", he put a hand over to chest to feel his heart beat calm down. "You sure?", he nodded in response.

"Alright, just tell me if you don't feel well or your feel uncomfortable around anyone okay?", he nodded again.

"Let's go then ya?", he mumbled an 'alright' and you two started walking to exit the large school gate.

"Even though it's been about three years I still can't get over how big the school gate is, it's freakin huge...", you commented as you eyed the gate. Koda hums in response.

"You know any good pet stores koda..?", you asked. "I-I do! There's o-one not to fa-far form here! T-they have cute d-dogs and good p-prices!", he stuttered.

"Alright then! I'll trust you on this! Also you may need to help me with the shopping list Aizawa got me. I love cats but never had one before, so I'm not sure what to get. They're super cute though!", you exclaim. He listens as you talk about school, Aizawa's cats, how you're one hundred percent sure Aizawa and Mic are dating, your favorite heroes.

While you ranted about random things and led the conversation Koda simply guided you in the direction of the pet store and before you knew you were already there. The store was relatively small, it had two floors and it had large windows where there were you could see little puppies playing and sleeping. When you saw the puppies you ran up to the window and pressed your face against the clear glass.

"HOLY SHIT! THEY'RE SO CUTE—!", you squeal as you look at the tiny puppies. "I WANT ONE SO BAD!", you complained. Koda stood next to you and smiled at the puppies. He simply nodded his head agreeing with you.

He tugged your sweaters sleeve and pointed at the door. Signaling that you both go in you assumed. "Okay!", Koda opened the door for you and a bell rang as you both entered. You mumbled a 'thank you' to Koda. When you entered the store you saw rows of shelves filled with different products for pets. And the puppy area was just next to you. You saw a small counter with an old lady sitting on a chair behind the counter doing what you assumed paper work. The lady noticed you two enter from the bell and grinned. The lady had white hair, bright blue eyes and thin rimmed glasses. 

"Oh! Welcome to my shop! Please take your time!", you gave the old women a smile. "Okay, thank you!", you replied.

"Alright then! Koda can you help—! Me..?", you looked around you and Koda was nowhere to be found. "Ehhh.? Where'd he go?", you mumbled. You started to wander around the store looking for him.

You walked past rows of pet food, toys and other items as you walked around the store in search for koda

"oh fuck", you mumbled. you had just lost koda in a pet store.

( SIDE NOTES )
i really, really don't like how i ended the chapter but i wanted to post part 3 of the pet store arc !!

koda is so cute (><)

not edited