hottie in the kitchen

Y/N'S POV

I woke up due to the open curtains with the sun shining in my face. Y/bf/n is awake. It's a little unwritten rule we have. Whoever wakes up first gets to do whatever. Y/bf/n likes the sunshine more, especially on the weekends. Probably because he wakes up super early during the week for his job that he gets ready in the dark, not really though, he turns on the lights but still sees the moon. I already know that my hair is a mess and since we went out last night and came back super duper tired that my makeup has been slept in. I get up and walk to our bathroom. I take off my makeup and wash my face. I'm wearing one of y/bf/n's t-shirts that fit me like a dress so I decide to wear it to see y/bf/n. He loves to see me in his clothes and I don't feel like changing just yet. I finish up in the bathroom then head to the kitchen.

I walk in to see y/bf/n in gray sweatpants, no shirt and messy hair with his back towards me. He's making pancakes and showing off his hot back muscles. I sneak up to him, wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck.

"Good morning hot stuff."

He turns around at my comment.

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Really good. I slept in my makeup and I'm surprised my skin didn't get messed up."

"You look beautiful no matter what." He kissed my forehead. I moved over to the fridge to get out some fruit and some juice. I poured us some juice and put some fruit on our plates. Y/bf/n turned on some upbeat music after putting the pancakes on our plate. We sat at our table and talked and ate. 

After dinner, we did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen together. We shared a few kisses after our work was done. After the last kiss, I asked if we should go get ready for the day. But y/bf/n had other plans.

"We're still in quarantine and its a Saturday. We don't have work. Let's enjoy this day, and do nothing but watch movies and tv together."

"Sounds amazing." 

Y/bf/n started to walk to the couch and I ran up, slapped his butt, then jumped on the couch.

"That's my favorite butt."

"It better be," Y/bf/n said before collapsing onto the couch with me, covering me in kisses, turning the tv onto the favorite season of our favorite show, and holding me in his arms.

/////this was short lol. inspiration struck today because I went to the pool and there was this really hot guy with cool hair and a toned body lol./////