Setsuno:Pouches full of food. I guess you can turn the things you eat into power? | Hojo:One was used as a tool obsessed with money,but when it was discovered that the gems he produced was worthless fakes,he was beaten into an inch of his life,and left for dead. That's why HE means so much to us! Who cares what happens after this? He picked us up,and gave us worth again! I'll kill anyone who gets in his way!

They don't follow him out of fear,it's like they're brainwashed!

Amajiki:You really want to be used up and thrown away!? | Hojo:Even with your back against the wall you can't understand! Can you,Hero!? (grows a crystal spike)

My tentacles were eaten,my defenses stolen!

Hojo:We may be a bunch of trash,but that doesn't mean we don't have strong bonds.

Fine! I'll go after their teamwork!

His feet grows into a chicken leg and kicked a piece of crystal to Setsuno's face,making him blind for a short,vital moment.

Larseny only works on things he can see,that's why the police couldn't brandish their guns!

Hojo:Die!!!

Hojo plummets the crystal spike on his arm to Amajiki's chest,only for the same crystals Hojo makes appeared on his chest as well,protecting Amajiki from the fatal attack.

Hojo:Hold on! Don't tell me,did he eat my crystals?! | Amajiki:When you weren't looking! (wraps his chicken leg around Hojo's figure,crushing some of the crystals growing on his body)

Tabi:Eat,eat,eat eat eat eat!

Tabi rushes toward Amajiki,but he moves his chicken leg holding Hojo toward Tabi,making him flinch because he doesn't want to eat his friend. Using this opportunity,Amajiki continues to grow his chicken and caught Tabi and Setsuno,then smashes their bodies against the wall,knocking them all unconscious.

Amajiki:You trust each other,and watch each other's backs. I can't understand your circumstances or anger,or sadness for that matter. But,I do understand your strong bonds. (retracts his chicken leg) You're more than teammates. I get that,and friends don't eat friends,do they?

Eating another piece of takoyaki,Amajiki grows another tentacle and uses it to restrain their unconscious body.

Amajiki:The neurotoxin should be circulating throughout your bodies at this point. You're not gonna die,but I doubt you'll be doing any running for a while. Oh,and I'll be taking these masks with me. Who knows what kind of tricks you might've hidden inside them.

That took me too long...I wonder how far the others are ahead by now. I need...ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵘᵖ...

From the fatigue and weighing pain on his body,he falls to the floor,exhausted.

I guess...I was hurt worse than I thought...

--Midoriya--

Kirishima:Oh man,Amajiki,I'm really worried about him! | Fat Gum:Listen! You've left a comrade to guard your back,and if you're a real man,you'll trust him! | Kirishima:Yeah he'll handle it no problem! | Clyde/Midoriya:Doesn't take much to change your much huh? / Doesn't take much to change your much,does it?! | Kirishima:Fat's right! All we can do is have faith in him! | Fat Gum:We can't afford to waste a second of the time Suneater bought us! | Kirishima:Alright,let's go!!!

Eraser Head:Strange,the guy who was manipulating the building seem to have eased off for some reason. | Midoriya:Yeah,you're right! It's not twisting anymore. | Eraser Head:I'd expect him to throw as many obstacles in our way as he could to trip us off. If he's not,maybe that means his awareness and control don't extend through the entire place.

Eraser Head:There's also the police squad up above,and it's possible he decided to focus all of his attention on them instead. | Rock Lock:So there's a limit as to how much of the building he can keep tabs on? | Eraser Head:It's just a theory,but maybe rather than having simulated into it,he's moving around inside the walls to monitor what's going on. So when he does take control of an area,perhaps his true body is nearby.

Eraser Head:If he pokes out an actual eye or an ear to keep track of us,that'll be all it takes. I just need to see him.

Clyde:Eraser,watch out!

Suddenly,the wall jutted out in the shape of a hand as it quickly pushes Eraser Head to a hole in the wall. Midoriya,Kirishima,and noticeably Clyde all ran toward Eraser in hopes of saving him,but Fat Gum was one step further and pushed Eraser out of the way,making him roll into the hole instead.

--Clyde--

Eraser Head:*faint* Be careful Fat!

After a few seconds of the world seemingly rolling around us,it came to a stop,but a heavy weight laid on top of us.

Fat Gum:*pushes up* Huh!? Where'd you two come from!? | Kirishima:*stands up* I jumped out to Mr. Aizawa. I figured I wouldn't take any damage but then you jumped in. I kinda got stuck. | Clyde:I heard the wall moving before it did,so I quickly jumped hoping that I was quick enough,only me being here as well with you two. | Fat Gum:Well,nothing we can do now. Get ready,we're not alone.

Changing into Yin,I get into a stance as I squint my eyes into the darkness. I see a tall buff figure with red hair and a plague mask running toward us. He first punched Kirishima,using his Unbreakable form,only for him to be knocked away by several meters. He then goes after me,and I dodged his fists like a nimble bird against this ferocious tiger.

He's too fast! I can't even go for an attack without getting hit in the process.

So,I quickly go between his legs and punch his knee,only for me to get swatted away like a fly. My body hit against the cold cement wall,and I immediately fall to my knees.

Damn,I felt my ribs cracking from his attack. Each of his attacks are so fast,yet precise. I think I can only amount to a quarter of his strength.

He was already fighting against Fat Gum,and he uses his body to absorb the punches. The Yakuza Member stopped launching his gattling fists as the two produces steam from the amount of energy they're spending.

Fat Gum:You two good?! | Kirishima:No,my arms are...

I only give a nod to Fat Gum as Kirishima's Unbreakable body was cracked under this Member's terrifying strength and speed. I was fortunate only having to deal with the back of his hand,not his fist.

Yakuza Member:You know what I think? Knives and guns got no place in a fight. Anyone can win if they got a weapon,that's the cowards way. A real fighter kills his opponent using nothing but his own strength. You a real fighter?