Mirio:Have confidence in yourself Tamaki! Cause you're...!

Instead of Hojo's fist connecting with Tamaki's head,he instead punched what felt like concrete grasping his whole hand. Tamaki's whole fist has turned into a combination of octopus and shells!

Mirio:Yes,I've got a light that can even swallow the suns! That's why I'm Suneater!

Amajiki's hybrid arm is considerably much thicker due to using thick muscles to resist the shock of Hojo's punch while also using clam shells to make the crystals useless against him. Hojo immediately grew his crystals in an alarming rate,aiming to pierce Amajiki into a carpet full of holes.

This is it! Over the last two years of UA,I've trained hard to master my quirk! Now it's time to use it to the fullest! Expressing several manifestations at once,increasing their sizes! Picking and choosing characteristics!

Amajiki lifts his head into the air,getting a gasp of breath before slamming his head into the next wave of crystals. The moment his head made contact,his skin changed to a very hard shell,utilizing his quirk to the max.

Vast Hybrid! Chimera Kraken!!!

He sprouts his tentacles and began thrashing them all around the huge room. His tentacles also received a much thicker muscle mass while also sporting a defensive carapace on the top of the octopus limbs.

Setsuno:Hey,hey hey hey!

I'm enough on my own...

Setsuno:*dodging the tentacles* This isn't looking good. Tabi,wake up! Time to eat!

Amajiki quickly slam his tentacles where Tabi is,only for the limb to be eaten by him.

Tabi:Yum. Seafood. (he starts to go around an continue eating Amajiki's tentacles with one huge bite every time) | Setsuno:*laughs* With those teeth and jaws,he can devour anything in an instant,and he digests whatever he eats in seconds! It's ridiculous! Tabi's stomach will never get full! I'd actually say that you're a match made in heaven!

Of course,Eraser must've realized this. That's why he took him out before he left,but it's fine,I've got plenty of space to move. I can dodge his attacks!

Tabi was also dodging his attacks,but he got distracted as Setsuno takes away the shell mask Tamaki was wearing and Hojo quickly punches him away with a haymaker,only for him to quickly react and grow another thick shell. Despite this,Hojo sent another punch,launching Amajiki into the air.

Setsuno:You're the one who wanted to fight three on one,right Suneater? Did you think you'd get the best of us by waving around a couple of over sized appetizers?! (he laughs again as Tabi continues to devour Amajiki's tentacles)

I manifested a neurotoxin from an octopuses' saliva in my arm,if he eats it,he won't be able to move anymore!

He stretch his hand out again to fight against Tabi,only for Setsuno to snatch it away.

Setsuno:Those tentacles were too big to steal before,but small ones are no problem!

Hojo lands between Tabi and Amajiki,and immediately sends the latter into a wall.

Their teamwork is incredible!

Hojo:We may be a bunch of trash,but that doesn't mean we don't have strong bonds.

Amajiki:Yeah but,bonds or no,you'll still be arrested soon. Your futures are lost no matter what. | Setsuno:*steals Amajiki's food bags* Haha! Like that matters! | Hojo:We haven't had a future for some time. One of us didn't fit into society and was tossed to the side. One was betrayed by his lover,and buried him beneath a mountain of debt.