Rophie

Me: (claps hands and everyone appears)

Me: Welcome back folk. So we have another ship.

Beatrix: Geez. She really got to stop doing that thing that teleports us all here.

Sophie: Okay listen you numb skulled stupid girl if you teleport me here one more time while I'm sleeping, I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU.  

Agatha: Sophie really needs her beauty sleep. Otherwise, she becomes a deranged monster.

Sophie: Hey!

Tedros snickers.

Sophie growls

Me: Okay people lets get on with the ship.

Kiko: Uh before you announce the ship... Why is there a grave next to me?

Me: Well today our ship includes a dead person so the grave is here so we can bring him back to life.

Tedros: If this is someone I hate I will track you down after this and destroy you. 

Me: How kingly. Anyway here is the ship.(claps hands)

A white board appeared with the words Rophie(Rafal x Sophie). 

A spotlight shines on Sophie on the grave.

Kiko: God no.

A hand rips through the grave and Rafal emerges.

Tedros: We're dead. Especially Sophie.

Sophie: Goodbye cruel world.

Rafal:(points at Sophie) You!(charges at Sophie with black finger glow)

Me:(claps hands. Rafal loses his magic) This is no place for violence even though I would enjoy watching a fight.

Rafal:(whirls to me) How'd you do that?

Me: none of your business. But I suppose I could teach you if you allow me to put you and Sophie  in a love ride in an amusement park.

Sophie: You wouldn't dare.

Rafal: Deal.

Sophie: Are you serious

Rafal: Yeah. Plus I get some time with you. I still love you.

Sophie: (blushes) Didn't you just try to kill me?

Rafal: Uh I was leaping towards you to tackle you and kiss you and my fingerglow was out so I could pin you against the wall if you didn't let me kiss you.

Hester: This is gonna make me sick.

Agatha: Sophie no. Rafal try to flirt with her and I'll kill you.

Rafal: Like you could. I would kill you first but I think my queen would be against that.

Dot: I think they would make a cute couple.

Me: So do you guys ship.

Rafal, Sophie, and Dot: Yeah

Everyone else: No

Me: Since that is done I think a very special pair should go off and do their love ride don't you think?

Rafal: Remember our deal.

Me: Well..... okay. Off you and Sophie go.

After love ride

Rafal and Sophie come back. 

Me: They are in love.

Dot: Told you they would make a great couple.

Me: Bye gotta go and don't forget to comment below and tell me what ship you'd like to see next!😆