"Wow, there's over dramatic then theres this" she laughed too, punching his shoulder before wiping her eyes again and grabbing his hand and pulling him to the door, letting go once they opened it.

Surprisingly, the boys weren't stood at the door and were actually all making a tiktok with the same sound as before, Jaden and Vada looked at each other before running over to join them.

Vada was looking down as she danced but quickly looked up as she felt familiar hands grasp her waist and pick her up pulling her to their chest.

She turned, hitting Jadens chest lightly and laughing looking into his eyes. The sound suddenly stopped before it started replaying.

"So..." Josh started, looking between the two with a raised eyebrow, "you getting a tattoo, Vay?"

Vada looked up at Jaden, his hands now removed. His eyes were a far distance to how they were when she first arrived, now they were encouraging and warm.

"Yeah" she said, smiling as they cheered, pushing her to the seat.

"What do you want?" The man asked, laughing as her face fell.

"I don't know" she said, looking back to the boys, "what should I get?"

They all started talking at once giving their ideas, apart from Jaden who told her 'whatever you want' and Anthony who just thought.

"Let's start from the beginning: big or small?" The man asked.

"Small" she said quickly, making the boys laugh. Anthony nudged Jadens shoulder, who only hit his arm, laughing.

"Matching or new?"

Vada thought, looking around the room and spotting Anthonys hand, once again.

"Ant..." she asked with a shy smile.

"Yeah..."

"Do you mind if we get matching tattoos" Anthony laughed, walking over to the girl and hugging her from behind.

"Course not, Vay-bay, best buds with matching tats" he turned to the boys, and pointed at them, "you guys could never"

"Babe! Look at my new tattoo" Anthony grinned as the girls walked it, Avani walked behind him on the couch and hugged him.

"Cool" she grabbed his hand, looking at it closer.

"Yeah, Vada got matching" he grinned even brighter, the opposite of Avani's face.

"Did she?" Vada avoided eye contact with the short girl, "nice" there was a clear strain to her voice.

The group fell quiet for a few seconds before Bryce and Josh started up a random conversation. Jaden, who was stood behind Vada, rested his hand in her back, whispered in her ear to make sure she was okay, to which she nodded.

She did understand why Avani might possibly be mad, after all she did have a matching tattoo with her boyfriend, even if it was meant in a friendly manner.

"Why all the bags?" Violet asked, walking over to sit on Bryces knee. Admittedly, Vada hadn't noticed the various packed bags waiting by the door.

"Oh, cool, where are you guys going?" Maeve asked.

"Texas"

The day had gone by pretty quickly and despite her disappointment in not being able to see Jaden whilst he was gone, Vada actually had a good time, their short spat soon forgotten.

"Promise me you'll be careful" she told him again.

"I've already promised a thousand times" he laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist, hers went to his shoulders.

"I know, but you never know what could happen"

The two had retreated to Jadens room for a private goodbye before the girls left, she was quite upset he'd be gone for a few days but Anthony would be staying so it's not like she'd be loosing all of her new friends.

"Okay, I promise you" he kissed her nose, "that I will be careful," he kissed her right cheek, "and take care of myself," he kissed the other, "and josh" she laughed as he kissed her forehead, "and that i'll come back in one piece" he pulled back looking at the giggling girl.

"That's all I ask" she leaned in, finally kissing his lips.

Their bliss blocking out the quiet gasp heard from the hallway, the shadow stepped back in clear surprise. They certainly hadn't expected that.

————
Who'd yous think it is then?
I felt bad splitting up the chapters to here it is early :)