I looked at the room in awe. I went to the window and pulled the curtain. The mountains and snow on the peaks were visible. Yash came behind me and held my shoulders. "Finally," he whispered. Suddenly the phone rang. I knew that he got annoyed and went and answered. "It's ok. Thanks," he said and hang up angrily. "Who was it?" I asked. "The manager," he said. "Oh! What did he say?" I asked. "Do you really want to know that?" he asked frustrated. He sat on the bed with an angry pout. I went and sat next to him. "Do you want to go out somewhere?" I asked. "No, you can go if you want," he said annoyed. "Why are you getting angry with me?" I asked. "You are enjoying this aren't you?" he asked. "I won't lie. I am," I said. He looked at me annoyed. "Ok I'm sorry. Come, please. Let's go somewhere," I said. "I'll go and change," he said. I smiled. He got up and went to the bathroom. After a minute, he said, "Urvashi, I forgot to take clothes, please give me a suit." "Yes," I said. I quickly took out a suit of clothes and handed it to him. I quickly packed the clothes that we brought in the cupboard. He came out and I took a jacket out and asked, "Ready?" He nodded and we left the room. We walked out of the building and it was evening. "Where do you want to go?" Yash asked. "For tea!" I said. He smiled and said, "Come on." We walked along the road until we met a tea vendor. We ordered the tea and stood right there sipping it. "Do you know? I love snow! When I was growing up, I used to pester Maa to come to Shimla only for the snow. Finally one day she agreed and when she had enough savings, we made a trip here. That was the best time I ever spent in my life. I was here then with Maa and today with you," I said. Yash stood and listened to me. After finishing the tea, we walked a bit further and there was a band playing on the side of the road. Everyone were standing around them and applauding. Yash held my hand and went in front of everyone. He offered his hand for me to dance with him and I giggled. I gave him my hand and we both began to dance to the music.

It was so much fun. When the music stopped, people applauded and even began paying us to our surprise. We took all the money and gave it to the band players and even gave them money from our pocket. It was already night and freezing. "We should get back to the hotel," Yash said. I nodded. He hugged me tightly and we went back to the hotel. Reaching back to the room, I told him, "Yash, why don't you call home and tell them that we have reached safely." "I sent them a message already," he said. I took some warm clothes and went to the bathroom. I quickly changed and went back outside. Yash was at the fireplace. "Do you want coffee?" I asked. He stood up and said no. He began to come closer to me. Reaching me, he held me with one hand and with the other, he held my neck under my ear. His hands were warm and made all the hair on my body stand at end with his touch. He touched his forehead to mine and whispered, "I love you." My hands went around his neck and my eyes closed. "Today when I saw you so happy, I felt like I had achieve the greatest victory there can ever be. I knew right then that bringing you here was the perfect choice," he said softly. "You could have carried me to any corner of the world and it wouldn't have mattered to me. The only thing that matters the most is being with you," I said. His hand dropped from my neck and joined his next hand on my back. His nose went to my neck and began caressing my skin. I placed both my feet on his and held onto him close. He then slowly began to place kisses on my neck and shoulder. He lightly bit my skin giving me a pleasurable feeling. His hands caressed my back giving me goosebumps. His head moved from one side of my neck to the next continuously placing kisses on my body. He slowly unzipped my suit and it became slack on my body. His hands removed the clothes from my shoulder and he continued kissing me. He turned me around began kissing my back. I held my suit up covering my chest while he continued. He moved my hair away and bit my neck. It was a bit painful but pleasurable. 

He came back in front of me and began walk forward, leading me backwards. Soon, we fell on the bed and he hovered over me. He continued kissing and teasing me. He held me and turned around. Now, I was on top of him. I slowly began unbuttoning his shirt and I began kissing his chest, neck and shoulder. His hands ran up and down my back. I then started kissing his cheeks and forehead. He came back on top of me and continued with his biting. I took his shirt off his body and he slow began taking my suit away from my body. I laid in front of him with no covering over my upper body he came down on top me. My hand grabbed his hair and pulled it slightly. "I love you Yash," I whispered. His kisses began to get deeper and he went to my cleavage area and started there. His hand touched my belly making my heartbeat increase. He came back to my face and slowly joined his lips with mine. He bit and sucked my lower lip. He eventually had to part from me for oxygen and continued his sweet torture on my neck and shoulders. The atmosphere began to get hotter and we both began to sweat. Our sticky skins rubbed against each other but we continued. I wished in my mind that this pure moment between two lovers halt. The next morning, I woke up and was in the arms of Yash, my love. I smiled and ran my hand on his face admiring my sleeping prince. He looked so peaceful. I moved away but he held onto me. I looked at the time and it was almost midday. "Yash," I whispered. "Hmm..." he hummed. "Wake up," I said. He hugged me tighter and continued to sleep. I smiled and went closer to him. I bit his ear and he groaned. I went to his face and kissed the corner of his lip. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Someone's being mischievous," he said. "So? You're my husband. I have all rights," I said. He turned and faced me. "Why did you wake me up?" he asked. "It's almost midday and we are still sleeping," I said. "So? You don't have to cook any meals and I don't have to go to work," he said. "We have to bathe and eat. I am starving," I said. He looked at me mischievous and said, "Bathe?"

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. I pushed him away and sat up on the bed. "Oh madam! At least return what's mine," he said. I turned around and asked, "What?" He sat up and held the shirt. I looked at myself and realised that I had his shirt on. I pushed him back on the bed and stood up but I felt a striking pain in my genitals. I sat back down on the bed. Yash got up and came behind me. Resting his hands on my shoulder, he asked, "Are you in pain?" I nodded. "Wait, I will arrange some hot water for you in the bath tub and that will reduce the pain," he said and went to the bathroom. After some time, he came back and picked me up. "What are you doing?" I asked taken aback. "Today, I am going to bathe my wife," he said and carried me to the bathroom. He made me sit on the bath tub and said, "Take the shirt off." "What? In front of you?" I asked. "Wifey, last night you didn't have on this in front of me," he said. I bent my head and blushed. "Yash! Leave!" I said. He bent down and kissed my forehead and said, "Ok. Bye!" He left the bathroom and I took the shirt off. I went into the bath tub and Yash was right. I was feeling very much relieved. After my bath, I wore a bathrobe and went outside for my clothes. I saw the bag which Ragini gave me for Yash. "Yash!" I called him. He came behind me. "Ragini gave me this and said for you to wear it," I said giving him the bag. I took my clothes and went back to the bathroom. "Urvashi!" he called. "Are you sure that Ragini sent this for me? Or you?" he asked. "She sent it for you," I said. "Do you want me to wear this?" he asked. I finished wearing my clothes and went out. It was jaw dropping what he was holding in his hand. "Ragini sent lingerie for me?" he asked. I covered my mouth and laughed. This was so awkward and funny at the same time. "Well, if she sent it for me, I guess I'll just wear it," he said and was walking to the bathroom. I held him back and said, "Are you serious? Give me that." I took it away from him and went and put it back inside the bag. He came and stood behind me, hugging me. 

"Why can't I wear that?" he asked. "You really will wear it go out?" I asked. "Why not? I'm sure the receptionist will love it," he said. My eyes widened and my lips formed an o. I pushed him away and turned around furious. "What?!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry," he said coming back closer to me. I raised my hand and he stopped. "Then why are you coming close to me? Go to her!" I said annoyed. "I'm just joking," he said. He came and hugged me but I didn't hug him back. "Hug me before I grab someone else," he said. I quickly hugged him back. "I was only joking. You know that you are my one and only," he said. "I don't like these kind of jokes," I said. He broke the hug and said, "I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead and then went to the bathroom. After some time, he called me saying, "Urvashi, please give me my clothes." I took his clothes out of the cupboard and knocked on the door. He opened it and held my hand and pulled me inside. He was wearing a bathrobe. He pushed me against the door and blocked both sides. "You will never change," I said. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "No I won't." He untied the bathrobe and came closer to me until his body jammed mine. He then closed the bathrobe with me inside it with him. "This bathrobe is so huge to fit both of us?" I said. My hands went around his waist and his hands went around mine. He nuzzled his nose behind my ear I kissed behind his ear. He then began planting more kisses on my shoulder and my hands ran up his back. He untied the strings on my suit pushed it off of me. Both of our bare bodies were touching each other. I kissed his chest and neck and he moaned in pleasure. His hands came to my neck and held me closer. "Yash...." I said. "Hmm..." he hummed. "You need to bathe," I said. He pulled away from me and we both burst out in laughter. 

___________________________________________________

Hey guys! Another update! Real steamy! Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote for the chapter and comment. Until next time! Bye!