I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

Minho was sitting at the practice room in the JYP building. He knew that it was a bad hideout but he wasn't really thinking when he was running away.

He sat there, tears streaming down his face, clutching his ringing phone tightly.

He didn't want to answer. He was way too scared.

Jisung couldn't love me back. It wasn't possible. I fucked up.

He regretted everything. Creating the account, posting everything, putting his heart out on a silver platter for everyone to see.

He had to, though. It was the only way he could relieve this pain. To know, that someone sees him, even if it's not Jisung.

Just when he was contemplating booking a ticket to run away to his family home for the night, the door to the practice room abruptly opened. 

He looked wide-eyed at Jisung, who stormed inside looking all panicked. 

Fuck.

It's over for me.

-Minho hyung you're such an idiot! - He shouted pulling at his blond locks. His voice cracked and his full cheeks were strained with tears.

-Jisung... - Minho whispered weakly. He looked at the floor engulfed by shame. 

What in the world was I thinking?

He jumped slightly when Jisung sat right in his lap and cupped his face in both of his soft hands looking Minho straight in the eyes.

-Minho hyung...I can't believe you never told me. Just why...why did you think it was okay to hold these feelings inside for such a long time? Why were you hurting alone? Why didn't you tell me? I'm so hurt Minho hyung. I thought we were best friends, I thought you trusted me. Why in the world did you think that I was going to leave you when I love you so freaking much. - He ranted, tears streaming down his beautiful face and Minho couldn't take it. Jisung looked incredibly hurt. 

The last thing I wanted was to make him sad.

I'm an idiot.

-Jisung. I'm so sorry. - Minho whispered lifting his hands to his face and wiping the tears on his cheeks away.

-No I'm sorry hyung. I should have noticed. I should have told you sooner that I feel the same. I'm such an idiot too. - He said and Minho froze.

-Feel the same? - He asked thinking, he must have heard something wrong. 

There's no way Jisung loves me back.

-Yes you idiot. I would die for you. I thought you knew it already. - He laughed through the tears.

A sudden wave of happiness rushed through Minho's body. He couldn't believe it.

All of this time, Jisung loved him back?

Without hesitation Minho grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head closer, crashing their lips together.

They moved their lips desperately, Minho pulling Jisung closer even though, there was not any space left between them. He impatiently licked on his bottom lip wanting to explore his mouth. Jisung let him. They kissed until they ran out of breath.

-I love you so fucking much, Jisung. - Minho whispered into his lips not wanting to pull away from him.

-That's quite aggressive love confession hyung, but I won't complain. I love you so fucking much too. - He giggled and connected their lips again in yet another kiss. 

God, we wouldn't be able to stop any time soon. His lips were way too addicting.