I see it in her eyes all the time. She genuinely doesn't know that she was the one that ripped up my ticket to the league. She doesn't understand why I have moments where I don't even want to be in the same room as her. Which conflicts me greatly because...because I feel things for her. Things that I can't sort out, but I know they're there. Especially now, I feel warm and slightly uneasy. I feel like I'm doing something right by her holding onto me for security. In her drunken state she trusts me to keep her safe, to keep her from falling.

I smile, looking down at her needy form. I couldn't see her nipples because of the color of her dress, but I just know they were hard. I brush my thumb over her left breast, feeling her nipple straining against the fabric. Her quiet moan made one of my fucking knees buckle as I felt her arousal magnify my own. "Please," she whines, reaching for my pants.

I gently push her back before catching her chin, tilting it upward so she could look at my eyes and not my body that she was so shamelessly staring at. "You're in no shape for sex."

"But Carson—"

"But nothing," I say sternly, before grabbing her by the straps of her dress one more, and tugging them off of her shoulders. "You're going to go to bed."

"I don't want to," she snaps at me, pushing back at me before pulling at my belt loops.

I snatch her closer to me by her throat, stealing the air from her lungs in the form of a gasp. "I didn't ask for your rebuttal. I'm going to strip you down, shower you because you smell like alcohol and sweat, and take you to bed. Do you hear me?"

     "Yes," she whispers, leaning into my touch. I bite back a smile at her response, her pupils dilating as she drinks me in from head to toe. "I hear you, dick. I hear your dick loud and clear..." she trails off, her eyes never leaving mine once they came back up my body. And then I feel it.

     Her little hand dipped inside my boxers and gripped my cock so hard, my eyes rolled to the back of my head from feeling the pressure. "Ahh," I lost my breath, feeling my balls tighten, almost bursting right there from the contact. I all but ripped her hand away from me and grabbed her by the front of her dress, feeling her soft breasts against my knuckles as I dragged her toward the bathroom.

     She threw up all over the darn shower floor as I washed her, having to pause momentarily when I was wringing out the rag so I could clean her pretty little ears. It came through her abruptly, and she lost balance, falling forward. I caught her quickly, tears springing my eyes because I was so fucking hard and her naked ass was pressed against me, wetting the fabric of my boxers and giving me little to imagine as I was almost pressing into her paradise.

     I held her hair as I held her to me, watching her throw up on the floor that I was going to have to step on since I had yet to take my shower. I should've made her sleep in Vincent's room tonight and let him clean up her horrible mess.

     After some battling, I finally got her to at least get in bed, though it didn't stop her mind from racing, nor did it keep her from touching me and spilling secrets I'm sure she'd forget about in the morning. "You know, I appreciate a good penis."

I rubbed my face before turning off my phone to give her my undivided attention, since she was trying so hard to gain it. "What in the actual fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm just telling you I like dick," she shrugs, her pink-tinted hazel eyes widening as her thoughts ran through her head at a rapid rate. I almost laughed at her because she looked so damn adorable with watery eyes and messy hair. I decided that since I was the one to wash her ass, I could let her hair down for the night. I liked seeing it wild and untamed. "If you were wondering after seeing my vibrator."