"You don't have to thank me..."

"Why?"

"Because we are getting married"

"So?"

"These formalities are not necessary between us"

Khushi smiled and Arnav knew it. He felt happy that he made her smile.

"I'm taking my thanks back"

She smiled and Arnav chuckled.

"Ok Arnavji... bye"

Before she disconnects the call,

"Khushi...."

"Ji..."

"Is that true?"

"What?"

"Would they become STARS?"

Khushi was stuck. She looked at the sky through the window. Is he talking about what she said the other day when he said SORRY?

"It's not a matter of belief, Arnavji. If you believe... it's true. If you don't... it's not true. If you started thinking that your mother became a star, you can feel her smiling at you"

"From when you started seeing your parents in the stars?"

"From the time they left the world"

"What will you talk to them?"

"Everything"

"Means, did you talk about our wedding too?"

"Absolutely..."

"What you felt?"

"I felt like they are happy"

"Really....? Are not they feeling bad about you marrying a LORD GOVERNOR?"

Khushi hiccupped widening her eyes.

"Are you there?" Arnav asked smilingly.

"ohh... I just..."

"Relax... I just am kidding"

Khushi smiled.

"Good night Arnavji"

"Are you sleepy?"

"ohh... no... but..."

"Ok... Good night"

He disconnected the call, looking at the receiver. She couldn't believe that Lord Governor could even talk like this. And he is asking questions that are opposite to Lord Governor's type. She was right. Arnav wanted to talk to Khushi to console himself. He believed that his guilty mind will be relaxed after talking to her. He knew this won't be atonement to what he did. And he will make everything all right.

Next Morning

Arnav got downstairs and got stuck, hearing an unwanted (according to him) voice, shouting,

"Maaaaassssiiiii"

He was about to go back to his room, he heard,

"Nannnnavvvv"

He rolled his eyes and stopped. NK rushed to him and hugged him.

"Congratulations Nannav"

"You... here... suddenly?"

"Then...? How could I be staying in Australia, after knowing about your marriage? Massi needs my help. (looking at Mami) am I right Maasi?"

Manorama nodded yes.

"Won't I get your help?" Anjali asked.

"Why not, Di? But I don't think your husband will give chance to someone" He smiled whereas Anjali chuckled.

"Ok, Akash... take leave from the office. We have very important work" NK said.

"But we have an important meeting in AR," Akash said unaware of the truth that where NK is calling him.

"Ohh... I see... ok then. I will go alone to meet my Bhabhis"

Akash cursed himself for telling NO.

"But NK Bhai, you can't go alone as it's difficult to find their house" Akash.

"Don't worry Akash, Google Maps will take me to your madam's house?" NK said shrugging his shoulders.

"The meeting is in the evening only. Hai na Bhai?" he asked Arnav who was already annoyed about NK's plan of going to Gupta house. He doesn't want NK to go to GH alone. He talks a lot. Akash may control him.

"You go with him and get back to AR soon"

Akash's sighed in relief as he got a chance to meet Payal. Arnav left RM, halfheartedly as he couldn't join them.

GH

Hearing a calling bell sound, Buaji opened the door, uttering "Nand Kishor". She smiled at the person, standing in front of him. Shyam greeted Buaji, joining his hands, smilingly.

To be continued...

The next update is available on Inkitt

Buaji smiled seeing Shyam as usual. Shyam handed her Lucknow sweets.

"How are you Babua? Where were you suddenly disappeared?" Buaji asked.

Making a sad face, Shyam said,

"What to say Buaji, I was distraught because Khushiji denied marrying me. I thought I can make Babuji happy by marrying Khushiji. But...."

"You don't have to worry about it Babuwa. She got a very good alliance"