Chapter 3: Shut Up and Dance With Me

Start from the beginning

Jack

          Oh God, we’re going to the dancefloor, why didn’t I just leave? What is wrong with me? I start to look behind me as we start to reach the dancefloor. I have to get away; I can see people looking at us now. I see them whispering and pointing at us. I see the Queen smiling at us; her eyes were shinning at us. Before I could look anywhere else, I feel a hand touch my cheek and making me look at Elsa.

          “Don’t you dare look back.” She says and points her fingers to my eyes and then to hers, “Just keeps your eyes on me.” I hear the music start and I grab her waist as the music picks up. I grab her hand and spin her out; she gives me a sexy smile as I spin her back into me. “You’re holding back.” I whisper in her ear and I feel her shiver she look at me and kick her leg in between my legs and start to push me backwards. “You’re talking too much, just shut up and dance with me.” She says with smirk. I can feel my heart starting to beat out of my chest.

          The music starts to slow down and I pull her close she snuggles her head to my neck. I lend my head on top of her head. “I remember you.” She whispers. I feel my eyes widen but I act dumb, “What do you mean?” I ask. I hear her giggle, “Twelve years, we walked by each other, I know it’s you because of your eyes.” She pulls back and smiles. “My eyes? What about my eyes?” I ask, I just want her to keep talking to me.

          She blushes, “Their so blue, this beautiful light blue that remind me of the winter skies, like tonight.” She looks out the window, I follower her look to see the sky is a beautiful blue but it’s so light, it was like it wasn’t night time outside. “See, the sky turns this color in the winter. And it remembers me of your eyes; it’s my favorite color now.” I feel my cheeks get warm. I start to move my finger through her hair and twist her hair in-between my fingers, “I remember you.”

          I see her raise an eyebrow, “What do you mean?” I laugh, “You’re hair. It’s the most beautiful color blonde I’ve ever seen, snow white blonde. Just like the snow that is falling outside. But that’s not the only thing, you have beautiful eyes, God I could stare at them all day. I’ve never seen eyes that blue before.” I see her cheeks start to get red, “Who are you?” I take my hand away from her hair and rub my neck, “I don’t think I should….” Before I can say anything I feel someone grab my shoulder and Elsa’s shoulder.

          We both look to see Flynn and a girl with long blonde hair. Shit… Flynn is drunk, his eyes are so blood shot that he looks like he’d pass out any minute. His hand is on my shoulder while the girl’s is on Elsa. “Rapunzel? What are you doing?” Elsa asks as she does a giggle, she knew they were both drunk too. Wait, Rapunzel? As in Princess Rapunzel?  God damn it Flynn… His going to get us killed. “Well, Princess Elsa, me and blondie here thought we should play a little game?” I see Princess Rapunzel do a flirty slap on Flynn’s chest, “Oh I love it when he calls me that! Isn’t he so cute Elsa!?”

          Elsa giggles, “Sure Punzel whatever you say.” I see Punzel blush before I look at Flynn, “What is your game dear sir?” I ask trying to make it seem like I don’t know him. Luckily he didn’t say that he knew me and keep up with the act.  “Well dear sir, why don’t you and your Princess look up?” He winks at me as I start to look up, Elsa’s eyes follow. Above us is mistletoe above us. You son of a bitch Flynn. I thought as I lower my eyes. Elsa does the same and I see her blush away. I see Punzel push Elsa’s shoulder, “Go ahead Elsa, you only live once.”

          I see Elsa look up and move close to me, “Well… it is the rule.” She says. “And who made up these rules?” I ask as I put my hands on her waist, what am I doing? I should stop but… I can’t. I want to kiss her and she looks like she wants to kiss me too. “Princess… I should tell you…” But before I say anything I feel her lips on mine. Her lips are so soft and I can’t help but kiss her back. I feel her hands move up my back and go around my neck.

          The world around us disappears as we keep kissing; it was like we were support to be here, to be together. But it ends to soon when we heard someone clear their throat. We pull apart to see the boy she dances with before. “Oh Sebastian, it’s not what…” But this Sebastian just smiles, “I saw the mistletoe, I can’t be mad when you have to kiss anyone who is under it.” Then he looks at me and he is just shots me daggers. Yeah he was pissed, but you know what, I am too happy to care; I got to kiss someone I always wanted to kiss. I look at Elsa and bow, “I should go.” I stand up straight and start to walk away. “Excuse me Sebastian, I should walk him out.”

          Sebastian gives her a shark like smile and nods, “Of course, why don’t you meet me by your parents when you’re done. We have to make our announcement.” I raise my eyebrow as Elsa and I walk away to the door. “Announcement?” I ask. I hear her sigh as we reach the door, “For my wedding… That man is my soon to be husband, luck me right?” She says with sadness in her voice. Why does it feel like my heart is breaking?

          “Oh of course, I mean, you’re beautiful, and anyone would be lucky enough to have you.” I say and grab the door handle. “Wait…” I turn to her. “I didn’t get to know your name.” She says and I can see tears coming into her eyes. I sigh and take off my mask, “I am Prince Jack Dream Frost of the Kingdom of Dream.” I see her eyes widen as I kiss her on the cheek, “Good bye Princess Elsa.”  And with that I left with my heart on my sleeve.

Hello!!!!! So they had their first kiss! What do you think? It is my lifelong dream to have a kiss like that so I just added it in there! I had so much fun writing this chapter and I’m getting close to my all-time favorite part! *Girly Scream* OH I can’t wait!! Any ways, so who singed my title? Can you finger it out? I even use some quotes form the song in my story. I am so sneaky!! Anyways, how was everyone holiday? I hope it was wonderful and beautiful like all of you!! Mine was wonderful! I got tons of paint and frozen stuff! I got the cuties Olaf scarf ever! I love it! Okay done beaning selfish, what did you all get? I would love to know! I would also like to know what you thought of the chapter. Leave me some comments or a message and if you really love me, maybe a vote? Yes? Sorry for my grammar and spelling! I will see you next time!!

~Kitty Kat