L U C I F E R

Real Name-Lucifer Morningstar 

(One of the 7 son(s) Selaphien)

Alias(es)Satan, The Morning Star, Devil, Samael, Lightbringer, Abaddon, Belial, Prince of Darkness, Luci (by Amenadiel), Beelzebub, Old ScratchSpeciesAngel (Fallen)

Status-Alive

Hair Color-Black

Eye Color- Black (Red when transformed)

"What do you desire?"~Lucifer Morningstar

✧ ═════════════════ ✧

╔════════════════╗

『Origin』

╚════════════════╝

✧✧✧ Early Years ✧✧✧

Originally, Lucifer was known as Samael, the Lightbringer. He was God's favorite angel. When Lucifer rebelled, God cast him out of Heaven, tasking him to be the ruler of Hell and to punish the souls of deceased sinners for eternity. Lucifer reluctantly ruled Hell for many eons, gaining a fearsome reputation. He became known by many names, including the Devil, Satan, Abaddon, and Belial.

______

✧✧✧ Living On Earth ✧✧✧

In 2011, Lucifer decided to retire from ruling Hell and moved to Los Angeles. He had his demonically, Maze, cut off his angel wings, signifying him leaving his old life behind. Lucifer then opened the nightclub Lux with Maze's assistance.

By 2016, Lucifer had settled into a hedonistic lifestyle in Los Angeles revolving around running Lux and making Faustian deals with various people in various industries in exchange for favors. But then one night he witnessed the murder of a close acquaintance. Lacking faith in the LAPD, Lucifer inserts himself into the investigation, working with homicide detective Chloe Decker. After the case is solved, Lucifer decides to continue working with Chloe as an LAPD civilian consultant.✧ ═════════════════ ✧

✧ ═════════════════ ✧

______

╔════════════════╗

『Personality』

╚════════════════╝

Smooth, handsome, charming, witty and fully aware of it, Lucifer carries himself with an air of supreme confidence (at times, pure arrogance) which is due in part to his vast supernatural powers such as his indestructibility, immortality and his knack for compelling humans to spill their secrets to him. Because of this, Lucifer is always sure of success in whatever he does, regardless of whatever obstacles are in his way, and fears no consequences. On the rare occasions where he fails to get what he is after, Lucifer usually displays remarkable temper control, often viewing such happenings with amusement and curiosity rather than frustration, likely another byproduct of his immortality and omnipotence. It takes a great personal attack (or attack on someone he cares about, e.g. Chloe) to actually enrage Lucifer and when this happens, he immediately (and sadistically) unleashes his full, hell-fired fury on the one responsible, all with a vicious smile on his face.

✧ ═════════════════ ✧

______

The patron of prayer, depicted on icons with eyes gazing downward, and hands crossed on his chest, with an air of humility and deep inner concentration.

Selaphiel is allotted the heavenly virtue, temperance.

 To combat gluttony

Before he fell to gluttony of power.

╔════════════════╗

『Powers & Abilities』

╚════════════════╝

Powers

Angelic Physiology, Supernatural Strength, Supernatural Durability, Supernatural Metabolism, Supernatural Reflexes, Desire Exhibition, Temptation Inducement, Telekinesis, Chronokinesis, Shape-Shifting, Immortality, Nigh-Omniscience, And Omnilingualism

Former Powers

Flight: Lucifer was once capable of utilizing his immense, angelic wings for flight. After leaving Hell, he had Mazikeen cut them off, he later burned them to prevent them from ever being reattached or stolen again.

Abilities

Master Of Manipulation/Deception: One of Lucifer's most well-known traits is using his knowledge of people to make them do things in his best interests. Lucifer used his coin to convince Malcolm not to kill him. Using his reputation of not lying, Lucifer tricks people by not saying what he will do. This makes Lucifer extremely unpredictable, even to Chloe, who knows him very well.

Detective: Although not as experienced as Chloe, Lucifer has become a skilled detective. He was even able to notice that Rose's sub-dermal implants were Latin for "children of the goat", something even Chloe couldn't do.

Combatant: Despite usually defeating his enemies through manipulation and deceit, Lucifer is a good hand-to-hand combatant, as shown when fighting against his warrior brother Amenadiel and even gained the upper hand against him. Later, in a fight against a gang, Lucifer easily dispatched many of them. Lucifer's style is reflected in his personality; manipulating his opponents moves and weapons against them and their allies.

Escapism: Lucifer is able to get out of handcuffs, escape locked cars, and get into places. He was able to get into a house right after Chloe left him locked inside of her car, almost as if by teleportation. Another time, he escaped a pair of handcuffs that Chloe put on him. It is unclear if this ability is a mystical power or ordinary skill.

✧ ═════════════════ ✧