Work Problems

(Qin's POV.............)

After we dropped the kids off, I dropped Gracie off at her job. She works as an Environmental Accountant for a higher-up organization. "I'll see you later, okay?" I said as Gracie land over the armrest to kiss me. "I love you," she said as she got out the car. "I love you too," I said before she closed the door and walked inside the building.

It's hard for me to leave her in the middle of the day. I would rather spend the day lying in bed with her all the time, but we got to pay the bills somehow. I took a deep breath before driving towards my job. I started working as an animator for an art studio that makes comics. I finally arrived at my job after 30 long minutes. I waved at John who is head of security as I walked towards the elevator. As I got on I pressed the button to the 26th floor as the door closed.

I finally reached the floor and walked down the long hallway to my office. I put the key into the door to unlock it and walked inside. I sat all my stuff down and started to get to work. After a few minutes, I hear someone knocking at my door. "Come in Kaddy," I said while rolling my eyes already knowing who it is. Kaddy is the assistant that was assigned to me. I didn't mind an assistant at first, but she has been working with me for over a few months and she seems like she is terrified of me.

"H-hi, Mr. Jones, here is the new assignment that they want t-to work on," she said in her shy voice. "Thank you Kaddy, and for the last time, you don't have to call me Mr. Jones. Just call me Qin," I said as she nodded her head and turned to walk out the door. As she was doing so, I noticed that she has fresh cuts on her arm.

Is she.......cutting herself?

"Hey, Kaddy," I called for her and she turned around. I wanted to ask her about it, but I know it's not any of my business. "Have them give me more information on this new project," I said trying to think of something else before getting into her business. Even though she's not anyone special to me, I do care about people a lot. So, this does concern me.

I just don't know how to handle it if this is true.

(Gracie's POV.............)

As I was sitting at my desk working on some new paperwork as I heard knocking at my office door. "Come in," I said as the door flung open. It was a young black male who is a little bit taller than me and has braids. "Hi, my name is Levi, and I was assigned to work with you on this new project," he said with a huge smile.

"Well, nice to meet you, Levi. I'm Gracie" I said reaching my hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you too, and may I just say you are so beautiful," he said tightening the grip he had on my hand.

I can already tell, he's going to be a problem for me.

*******************************************************************

Thanks for the support. Make sure you share, comment and vote for the chapter :)