-1-

*The night of prom*

“Hey Zoe, you want to get out of here?” Logan asked as he spun Zoey around the dance floor. “Yeah” Zoey said as she kissed Logan before following him back to the dorm. Meanwhile Chase and Quinn were hanging out with Michael and Lisa and Lola and Quinn. “Where did Logan and Zoey go?” Lola asked as the rest of their friends looked around looking for them. “I don’t know,” Vince said as he grabbed Lola and pulled her back out to the dance floor. Meanwhile Logan and Zoey were back at Logan’s dorm room. “I love you Zoey” “I love you to Logan.” The couple said as they continued to make out on the couch. “Logan” Zoey panted as Logan laid her back on the couch and hovered over her while he crashed their lips together again. Zoey let out a whimper as she felt the coil in her stomach tighten as Logan left small bite marks down her neck to her collarbone, before he would run his tongue over them to soothe the burning.  “L-Logie” Zoey whimpered as she threw her head back when he looked down at her. Logan instantly knew what Zoey needed as he looked down at her as her lips were slightly parted and eyes screwed shut as she panted and mumbled his name under her breath. Logan quickly re connected their lips and lifted Zoey as he walked over to his bed and set her down before removing her dress. Zoey removed Logan’s dress shirt and then fumbled to remove his pants as he pulled her dress over her head. 

Zoey moaned as Logan teased her entrance with the tip of his hardened dick. “Fuck Zoe” Your so wet!” Logan exclaimed as her sex coated the tip of his erection, just from rubbing against it. “Logan” Zoey panted as she looked up into his big brown eyes and saw nothing but love in them. “Yeah Zoe?” “I can’t wait any longer,” She whined as she lifted her hips to meet him. This caused Logan to let out an animalistic growl as he reconnected their lips before thrusting his hardened member into her soaking wet center one inch at a time. Once he was fully sheathed inside of her, he broke the kiss as he looked down at her as he slowly thrusted in and out of her a couple times until he found a good rhythm. “Fuck Zoey, your so tight babe” “Mmmh” Zoey whined in response as she felt the coil grow tighter and tighter in her stomach. Zoey pulled her legs up around Logan's hips and dug the hell of her shoes into his ass, urging him to pick up the pace while he gave her breast some needed attention. Logan picked up the pace as he watched Zoey throw her head back in extocie as he did. Logan, Logan, FUCK LOGAN!” She screamed as she clung to him for dear life as she felt the familiar wave crash over her body. Logan wrapped one arm around her as he pulled her close to him and held her while she fell over the edge. While using his other hand to rub her clit as he trusted a few more times, before he felt her walls tighten before they milked him clean as he joined her as the wave crashed over his body. “Fuck!” Logan murmured as he collapsed onto Zoey. “Damn Logan, that was amazing!” Zoey cooed as she played with his hair as they both tried to catch their breaths. After about 15 minutes Logan rolled off Zoey as he pulled her against him as he nuzzled his face into her blond hair. “I love you so much Zoe” Logan mumbled into her hair. “I love you so much to Logie” Zoey said as she yawned and laid her head on Logan’s chest. “It’s ok babe, go to sleep! I’ll be right here” LOgan said as he watched Zoey close her eyes and drift off into sleep before he joined her. 

*Meanwhile back in the girls lounge*

Vince and Lola sat on the couch in the lounge very uncomfortably as they watched Quinn and Chase fight for the fifth time tonight. 

“Come on Quinn, I didn’t mean what I said.” Chase pleaded with his girlfriend to try and end the argument. “Chase i-it….” “It what Quinn?” Chase snapped. He was getting really angry with his girlfriend of 4 years. It wasn't much of a surprise to Quinn that he was mad at her. Chase had always been a hot head since they met on Quinn's first day at PCA. If they were being honest with each other, neither them or their friends thought they would last as long as they had. “Chase it doesn't matter, because I’m moving back to Seattle on Monday. Our relationship is over” “Fine I don’t need you. I can get any girl I want!” Chase screamed at her as she grabbed her purse. “Hey guys come on please don’t fight anymore” Lola pleaded with her friends. Both of the arguing teens turned and glared at her as Vince let out a heavy sigh. “Come on lo, let's go back to my room” Vince said as he grabbed his girlfriends hand and left the still fighting couple. “Why the fuck do you even want to leave?” Chase yelled, as Quinn got more angry with him. Quinn was beyond pissed and tired of him yelling at her as she walked up to him and slapped him across the face. “What the FUCK!” Chase yelled as he placed his hand on his now burning cheek. “Don’t worry, I know I won't be the last girl to do that” Quinn yelled as she walked out of the lounge. Chase was beyond pissed now as he chased her, finally catching up to her at her door room. “Please don't leave” Chase tried to say in a calm tone. “Chase I'm leaving and we are DONE!” Quinn yelled as she slammed her door shut.