Chapter 2

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Just a heads up, it gets a bit dark when I switch to Alec's point of view at the end because of Valentine.

Magnus' blood was boiling with rage. He had just had a phone call with Valentine, he had kidnapped the love of his life and was holding him hostage. He used to be friends with Valentine and work with him on Inception jobs, he couldn't believe Valentine was betraying him now. He wanted to kill Valentine for daring to kidnap his Alexander. But while Valentine had Alec he couldn't hurt him. Magnus knew he should bring back up, but Valentine had threatened to kill Alec if he brought anyone and he couldn't risk it.

Magnus gave Valentine a death glare when he arrived at Valentine's house and they gone to Valentine's living room. "You will wish you had never been born for taking Alexander". It made Magnus even angrier that Valentine wasn't phased by his threat at all he just laughed.

"Oh I'm so scared", Valentine said sarcastically, "You can't do anything while I have your precious Alexander".

It took all of Magnus' willpower not to break Valentine's nose, "Where is Alexander? I won't agree to anything until I see him".

Valentine rolled his eyes, but texted his son to bring Alec. Jonathan brought Alec to the living room. Alec was struggling but Jonathan had a tight grip on him and his hands were cuffed. Alec's eyes lit up when he saw Magnus and he tried harder to escape and run to Magnus, but Jonathan pulled him back harshly and held a gun to his head

"Alexander!" Magnus said relieved to see him alive but his anger grew at the sight of Jonathan threatening Alec with a gun.

"There you see, Alexander is alive", Valentine said.

"Father do we have to bargain Alec? I want to keep him", Jonathan said and kissed Alec's neck making him struggle more and making it even harder for Magnus to control his fury.

"Jonathan we're doing this so you can get Simon back remember?"

Jonathan sighed, "Fine whatever".

"Magnus, I have an Inception job for you. If you complete it I will let Alexander go".

"How do I know you won't just go back on the deal and keep Alec like your son clearly wants to".

"I am a man of my word".

"Your word means nothing to me", Magnus snarled as Jonathan continued to kiss Alec and grope him.

"Maybe so, but at least you have a chance of getting Alexander back, isn't that worth the risk?"

"What do you want?" Magnus reluctantly said when he realized that Valentine was right.

"I want you to plant an idea in Simon Lewis' mind", Valentine said and gave Magnus a photo of Simon. "Simon has asked Jonathan for a divorce. I want you to change Simon's mind so that he will no longer want a divorce".

"Why does Simon want a divorce?" Magnus said warily, given the way Jonathan was treating Alec he was wary of doing this.

"That is private between Jonathan and Simon, I can't tell you Magnus. So will you do this for me?"

"Yes but only to get Alexander back", Magnus said.

Valentine smiled, "I'm so happy you have agreed to this, Alexander is very beautiful I would have hated killing him. Jonathan take Alexander back to my bedroom and tie him to my bed again", Valentine said deliberately and smirked at Magnus knowing this would hurt him. As Valentine expected Magnus had curled his fists and he could tell it was to stop himself attacking him.