Chapter 2: No Longer Normal Pt 2

“Fight begin!!” Coata shouted and Brandon charged at Miranda. “Have a taste of this, my new move Ocean’s Orb” he says creating a huge orb of water and hurling it at Miranda encasing her in the orb as wave’s crash against her like the Ocean. The orb bursts and releases Miranda. She stands up “That was a good attack but how will you like this, Heavenly Illusion” she says releasing a large amount of light enclosing it around Brandon as he has a hallucination. When his hallucination was over he lied there still in slight shock. “And that’s it the winner is Miranda” Coata says happily and they all clap as Cristian carries Brandon over to the tables to let him rest.

“Now the next fight Katie V.S. Christian “Coata says as the two take their place. “The strength that is held beyond this earth no strength is greater than the earth itself, Crackling Earth.” Christian says activating his power over Earth. “The winds striking faster than a jet moving quicker than anything on this earth, Blazing Whirlwind.” Katie says activating her power over wind.   

“Fight begin!!”Chyanne shouted happily. “Careful Katie get ready for this, Rock Slide!!” he says and rocks started raining from the sky over Katie. She held her hands up in the air “Blazing Twister!!” she shouted stopping the rocks. “How about you get ready for this.” She says aiming the now broken rocks in her wind. “Air shot!!” she says firing the air mixed with the rocks at Christian as he falls to the ground. “And that’s it the winner is Katie.” Coata says as Brandon finally comes to as they clap and congratulate Katie.

“The final match will be Coata V.S. Chyanne. Take your places.” Miranda says and they take their places. “The flames that roar within that brings strength to all those who need it, fighting spirit fames!” she says activating her power over fire. “The immense power of shadows that spreads fear over this world, Darkness Oblivion” Coata says activating his power darkness. “Battle begin!” Miranda says starting he battle. “Get ready have a taste of my Blaze Burst” Chyanne says creating a ball of fire in her hand as it expands and hurls it at Coata. He jumps out of the way. “That was pretty god but have a taste of my Hell’s Illusion” he says making a ball of pure darkness as it engulfs Chyanne making her relive her worst nightmare as if it was real. Once it ends she lies there in fear. ”That’s it, the winner is Coata!” Miranda says as they begin to return back to the original clubroom when someone comes to the door and tries to open it. “Hey what’s going on in there?” The person says as they stand there in shock with Chyanne still unconscious.