"Okay. Come guys we are gonna need the help we can get!"

All five ran until they spotted the rest of the students of Ever After High hiding. Dexter stopped and yelled out to them.

"Everyone please find a way of keeping the Evil Queen in the place where she's at right now. Darling, Daring, come with me! Let's go!"

Their newly king gave the order and away they all went, trying to help with defeating the Evil Queen. After getting to the old stables, all 7 of them opened the stables to see 8 dragons sitting at them with a cute face. Each one took a dragon of their choice and brought the extra one in case something were to happen. Stirring their new dragons, Dexter grabbed the booking glass and away they went back to the castle.

 With Raven and her mom, Raven senses something or someone coming up from behind her. As she turns in her dragnix form, she saw Cerise, Sparrow, Hunter, Darling, Daring, Apple and Dexter as they got closer and closer, flying in with their dragons. As soon as Raven looked back at her mother, she saw that her mother was not there but behind her. 

With a smack of her tail, The Evil Queen had another chance of getting back to her original plan: getting the magic wand of the Good Fairy's. When seeing her mother walking over to the main castle, Raven knew she had to do something about it until she saw the booking glass in Dexter's hand. Transforming back into her human form, she was caught onto a purple dragon which she knew very well. It was Nevermore!

"Hey Nevermore! Ready for another adventure?"

Nevermore nodded and away both of them went, heading towards Dexter. When Dexter saw Raven coming up from behind him, he fell into happiness knowing she was still there with him. Then he shook his thoughts off as he had more important stuff to worry about in that moment. 

"Raven you're fine!"

Raven smirk as she rode still by him. 

"Yeah I'm good all thanks to you and the others here!"

She smiled at everyone else, getting her attention back at Dexter. 

"So what's the plan?"

"Well we are gonna aim the booking glass at the Evil Queen when we get close enough but the dragons don't seem fast enough to reach her in time before she gets to the castle."

Raven looked forward, witnessing her mother still getting closer and closer back to the Charming castle. With fast reflexes, Raven grabs the booking glass out of Dexter's hand and flew back everyone heading towards her mother's direction. Dexter, with a flash, was late to realize what she was doing. 

"Raven what are you doing??"

Dexter shouted across the sky but Raven continued on yelling back to him.

"I'm fixing what my mother has done! Get out of here and be safe! GO!"

Raven then went full speed towards her mother. By the time Raven arrived to witness what her mother had done, she was speechless. Some of the castles got destroyed and some of the townsfolk's houses were destroyed as well. Raven decided this was enough!

"Mother I know you can hear me but stop this madness! If you want a real fight you aren't gonna get one as I'm gonna capture you right now." 

The Evil Queen transformed back into her human form but flying in the air by her sworn dragon Jinx, who she captured along the way. Raven strike out the booking glass and showed it off to her mother. 

With a smirk in the Evil Queen's eyes, she started to laugh.

"Please don't me laugh child. You really think a mirror is able to hold me back? I can shatter that mirror instantly with a snap of my fingers."

As the Evil Queen was about to snap her fingers, Raven suddenly said the magic words right out of her mouth as it was now or never. 

"Capture The Evil Queen!"

Feeling the power surge of the booking glass within Raven's hands, she held the booking glass back. Green lightning was striking through it as it aimed for the Evil Queen. Like the Evil Queen knew its next move, she held her power against it, weakening the booking glass by every second she had. 

"You aren't gonna be able to get me that easily!"

Noticing the power of the booking glass getting lower and lower from capturing her mother, Raven did was she felt was right at the time: using her own magic to merge with the booking glass's to create a blue aura from both magic keepers. As Raven focused her magic more and more onto the booking glass, she felt her magic draining from herself but she knew the risk she was taking. 

"Mother, final time to say goodbye!"

"Don't ev-"

"CAPTURE EVIL QUEEN ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Saying with a powerful tone that Raven didn't know she had in her, she sent a full blast of purple, blue and green magic auras into the Evil Queen. Pulling her into the booking glass with the mirror sealing tight, Raven got the job done of defeating the Evil Queen. As soon as Raven felt the wind blowing into her face, she fainted as all her magic was drained thanks to the booking glass. Falling into the sky, Raven's thoughts flown all over her mind as she tried to review her situation. She hoped for Ever After High to be in peace now with no longer hearing the biggest threat.

"I did it...I saved Ever After High.."

Still blacking out, Raven felt that her world was gone before her.