Chapter 1 Undertale (Pasifist)

Frisk: I ran, away...I wanted to get away from my problems...I woke and saw I was in a bed of golden flowers. The flowers help my fall, if they where not that I did not know what would happen. I stood up and looked around and I saw a hallway. I started to walk down, I stopped at then end of the hall and opened the big door I saw. I walked in and saw a yellow flower, he was smileing. "Howdy, I am flowey!" ... "Flowey the flower!" ... "Your new in the underground aren'cha?" ... "GOLLY you must be so confused!" ... "Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!"... "I guess little old me will have to do!"... "Ready? Here we go!" ... Suddenly something appeared infront of me and it said Fight - ACT- Idem - Mercy- I looked back at the flower "you see that heart?"..."That's your soul!"... "the very culmination of your being!"... "Your soul starts out weak, but it gets stronger when you get more Lv!" ... "Your probably wondering what Lv is?"...."Well love of course!" ... "You want some love don't you?"... "Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" All of a sudden I saw five white pallets I looked back at the flower. "Down here love is speeded trough, little white friendless palettes!"... "Her catch ad many as you can!" I glitched back and they missed me. The flowers face suddenly changed. Suddenly ton of white pallets strounded my soul. "You...idoit!" ... "In this world it's kill...or...be..kill"... "HAHAHAHAHA." Suddenly a fire ball came and hit the flower in the face.