Chapter 1- The moment i met you

As the 4 ninja walk under the trees in the forest, the white-haired boy begins to complain about the long trip through the dark forest.

"Ugh.. I'm so tired... Can we please take a break?" The boy groans with his straw in his mouth, sipping the liquid from his water bottle.

"We're here. You can stop complaining now." The raven-haired boy speaks in an emotionless voice.

The Raven then hops on top of a tree branch searching for his cousin. "Karin." He glared at the red-headed woman who was staring at him.

"Huh? What do you need?"

"I need you to search the forest for any other hint of chakra."

"Got it."

The red head searches for chakra. She then finds a strong, dark amount of chakra behind suigetsu.

"SUIGETSU!"

The white haired boy is asleep against the bottom of the tree, with the girl behind the tree. The girl swiftly moves next to Sasuke.

"Heya Sasu!" The girl says.

"Hello, Koreko." Sasuke looks at her with a blank face.

Karin gets jealous of the girl. 'Who does she think she is!? Flirting with my Sasuke like that! She'll pay for this!'

Koreko walks past Karin. 'I'm not gonna bother to say hi to her. I don't like her attitude towards me.'

Koreko then pokes the white haired boy. "Hey, wake up. We don't want to leave you her-"

She then sees the executioners blade and gets a flashback.

Madara's mother gave Koreko to another family. She was an only child who lived in the hidden cloud village. One day, during her 4th birthday, Zabuza murdered her parents right in front of her eyes. She now covers up her pain with "Happiness"

Koreko starts crying softly, curled up next to suigetsu. She tried not to make any noise. The white haired boy then wakes up and looks over at the girl, who's curled up right next to him.

"H-hey.. Are you ok..?" He looks at her

"I'm fine.."

The boy then stands up and holds his hand out so he can pull her up. The girl wipes her tears and grabs his hand and he pulls her up. He then stares at her and slightly looks down

(Author's note: her outfit is like obito's except the shirt is a crop-top and she's wearing a skirt that matches the same color as the jacket and shirt. Plus a little bit of cleavage is showing XD)

"B-BAKA! STOP S-STARING! HMPH!" She turns red while looking away.

"S-sorry! Hehe.."

As the rest of team hebi were talking about random stuff, Koreko and Suigetsu sit under a tree talking about water (XD)

Just then, the Raven looks at Koreko and Suigetsu talking, so he decides to "accidentally" Push suigetsu.

"Oops~" he smiles and pushes Suigetsu towards Koreko.

She then widens her eyes, not having enough time to Dodge, and..

Suigetsu's lips crash onto Koreko's.

(Doesn't this remind you of something? 😂)

Anyway guys, I'm getting tired and my fingers are starting to hurt TwT even though no one is probably reading this, I would like your opinion on this! See ya!

-Ramen Uchiha 🍜