"Did you forget?" Gu Seung Jun's voice was laced with something beyond frustration. "You made me promise that I'll go to Se Ri first if something were to happen to you."

She went still unable to move then. Closing her eyes, she held onto the door handle for support for his words bore into her, widening the chasm between hope and despair.

"Hush!" Jeong Hyuk's voice dropped to a whisper. "Do you want me to get punched on the other side?"

Eventually, she found the strength to step inside and shut the door behind her. Leaning back, she cried freely, hating the promises he had asked of people without hope for a future together. Their life wasn't normal like that of others, but she couldn't help pray that they get a chance at it too.

There was a knock at the door and she swiped at her tears to answer it.

"Are you ok Se Ri dongmu?" It was Seo Dan and she opened the door to find the panicked woman bouncing a wailing Min Young up and down in her sling.

"What did I miss?" Seo dan spoke in a rush, "Alberto was inconsolable through the trip, but he has been raging mad ever since we got off the flight and saw your message that Jeong Hyuk dongmu is ok."

Seo Dan was equally absorbed in her narration, alongside quieting Min Young. "I wanted to ensure he didn't do anything embarrassing, but Min Young'ae wouldn't let me get off the cab. She wanted to go around the block again and Alberto was too impatient to sit in."

"Gu Seung Jun punched Ri Jeong Hyuk'sshi," she said and stepped aside to let Seo Dan and the baby into the bedroom. "Even I didn't see that coming."

"Ottuke?" Seo Dan breathed out loud. "Here I thought fatherhood would mellow him. Is Ri Jeong Hyuk dongmu hurt?"

"Let it be, Seo Dan'sshi" she took off her robe and walked to the closet. "One thing I have learned growing up with two brothers is not to get in-between their squabbles."

Seo Dan looked far from convinced, but with her attention absorbed by the baby's sobs, she escaped again to get a change of clothes. "Do you need a change of clothes?" She called out from inside.

"How about a shower to go with it?" Seo Dan pleaded. "And you take Min Young to her Appa."

Once done changing into modest home wear, she stepped outside with Min Young perched on her hip. The little one was possibly hurting from some ailment, she figured when her violent sobs hadn't lessened by any degree.

With the men nowhere in sight, she crossed the living room to find them chatting on the balcony.

There was no telling if his nose bleed had stopped. However, the sight of him with a thick wad of tissues plugged into his nose, brought a snicker to her lips, which she quickly pursed to entirely dismiss him.

"Where is her omma?" Gu Seung Jun asked and took a swig of his drink.

"She needed a quick shower," she answered coldly and noticed Jeong Hyuk's sudden fixation with her. His studying gaze gave away that he was deeply affected by the manner in which she swayed from one side to another and tapped the baby's back, in an attempt to mollify Min Young.

"Why are you outside in the cold?" she asked.

Gu Seung Jun shrugged. "He wanted me to cool it off."

Her gaze fell to the floor and she stifled the smile that nearly showed on her face. "Perhaps he should too," she offered sternly.

Catching her undertone, his eyes widened and he gave her a small shake of the head. Her message reached him loud and clear - he was sleeping in the dog house again.

Crash Landing on You - Edelweiss Diariesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें