part one.

may 30th 2020

-callie hall's pov-

i sat on one of the hype house's new balconies with my brother and a few of our friends. recently we've been hanging out at the hype house a lot more. honestly, i'm not complaining. it's nice to hang out with other people.

"HEY CALLIE, COME MAKE A TIKTOK," bryce yelled from across the balcony.

him, ryland, nick, chase, and josh were standing in front of his phone. i really didn't know what tiktok they were making so i just popped my head in at the end and flipped the camera off.

it was nice to see that josh, bryce, and chase had pushed their drama aside. chase and i have been friends for a few years and when i found out he had beef with bryce and josh, i didn't know who to side with so i kinda backed away.

ryland looked at me as soon as the video ended, "shawty tryna steal my brand huh??"

i rolled my eyes at him, "i can flip the camera off if i want to."

"can you though??" nick asked and widened his eyes backing up his friend.

"leave her alone. callie, come get dunkin with us!!" charli grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the argument.

"haha okay char," i smiled and followed her outside to dixie's car.

chase yelled at us as we walked away, "WHAT THE FUCK CHAR, IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD."

we rolled our eyes and laughed going outside. dixie and addison sat in the front seats while charli, avani and i sat in the backseat.

"it's so nice having callie here," charli smiled looked at me.

"it's nice being with other people than the boys," i laughed and looked out the window. "speaking of the boys, what up with all of you and the guys??" i smirked a little and looked at the rest of the girls.

"griffin hasn't even asked me out yet." dixie said pulling out of the hh parking lot.

"what?!" me and the other girl's eyes widened as we looked a dixie.

"yeah. kinda sad, but we're basically dating."

"welllll, me and bryce HAVE been hanging out more" addison said looking back in the back seat.

i smacked her arm and smiled widely, "my parents." she laughed and looked at charli.

"hmm, what about you and chase??"

she blushed lightly and smiled softly, "well. ever since he made up with the boys, we've been talking a lot more. we got past the whole 'still softish' shit and talked it out."

"song still goes hard," i laughed.

avani smiled wide, "aw our little chunkin is growing up. oh before you all ask, me and anthony are doing amazing!" everyone smiled until all eyes focused on me.

"so callie, what about you?? got anyone on your mind??" dixie asked looking at me through the mirror in the car.

"not really. i don't know. you know me. i'm that hopeless single. it's cool. whatever. i just-"

"it's okay cal!!" charli patted my leg and looked at me. i just nodded my head.

it wasn't that i didn't have eyes for anyone. i was honestly just confused in every 'fling' i had with some of the guys.

we ordered our dunkin and then headed back to the hype house.

"we ordered food, come eat," jaden said opening the door for us to come inside.

"we just got dunkin," i said looking at him.

"why didn't you invite me?!" he furrowed his eyebrows trying to keep a straight face.

jaden was my best friend. him and bryce have always been close and it kinda just grew on me. he's honestly like my other brother.

addison closed the door, "girl time duh."

jaden tilted his head in talked in a high pitched voice, "i can be a girl."

"oh god. just stop." i shook my head and laughed walking inside where everyone else was.

everyone was in the same room, just spread out with their plates of food.

i took a plate and grabbed a couple pieces of fruit. i really wasn't hungry after my dunkin.

blake and noah were sitting over towards the corner of the room. blake waved his hand at me, "callie come sit with us."

i walked over and sat in between the two boys. i hadn't really got the chance to talk to noah. i only knew who he was off of his social media.

"hey blake, hey noah," i smiled at the two boys.

"hey, callie is it??" noah asked looking me.

"that would be me," i laughed, "it's nice to finally meet you!"

before noah could respond or blake could chime in, thomas was talking to all of us.

"this is totally off topic, but i just wanted to tell you guys how nice this is. we're all sitting in the same room. no drama."

"preach sister!!!" james yelled and we all laughed.

"i really love all of you guys!" addison yelled.

"swype way baby," josh yelled and bryces eyes widened.

"WAIT WHAT IF-" bryce started yelling until quinton cut him off.

"WHAT IF WE-" bryce cut quinton off.

"SHUT UP FRESHMAN"

josh stood up, "I THINK WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY IS"

"SH" bryce and quinton both hummed and looked at each other immediately after.

"what if we combined houses......" i smiled finishing all of their sentences.

hey guys!! i'm sorry this chapter is so short. the first three chapters are really slow, but i promise things will get interesting.

-author <3

-predictions-
-ideas-
-who should callie's love interest be??-

@simpforswayla on
instagram
twitter
youtube
wattpad

@swaysimpshit on
tiktok