2

Harley POV

We all got on the plane and went towards out destination on some remote island. I pulled out my sketch book and started drawing gunner. By the time we reached the island i was almost done with christmas. I always draw him last.

"toll caesar harley go west. we go east. dont shoot unless youv'e got a silencer. we do not give away our position for anything."

I went with the huge dudes west.  I sneak up on two of the guys and slit their throats with my bowie knife while the guys take out the other five. Were close to our target when a grenade flys our way.

"grenade" i yell and dive behind a stone pillar. The boys are down and i cant hear anything. I stand up and try to make it to them. Men surround them and one see's me. He shoots me in the chest and i fall backward and slide down a large steel pipe and into a basement like place. Its pich black and my chest hurts like hell.

barney pov

The bag is pulled off my head and i see toll gunner caesar and christmas strapped to chairs too. Where's harley?

"so i have your whole team..well almost. one gaurd got over zelous and shot her. she's dead" the man in the shadows says.

My heart sinks. my babygirl is dead.

"and now we have some fun" he says.

I feel a knife slice down my arm. and i see the same happening to the others. after ten minutes he leaves and i let the darkness take over.

Harley POV

I wake up breathing heavy. The vest caught the bullets. Now im pissed. its hard but i manage to crawl out and make my way back to the plane. I grab the AA-12. caesars favorite gun and its loud. I pick out the guns ill need to storm the place. Im a one man rescue team.

I sneak in and take out most of them with knives. now to make a scene. I pull out caesars gun and fire at the hall full of men. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. My ears hurt but this bitch is coming to save her family. I go through the halls getting closer to their gps signals.

Caesar POV

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.

"thats my gun..who the hell has my gun?" i ask them.

"harley" barney says.

"that is one badass bitch"

Harley POV

I get to the door i set down my bags of weapons for the boys and the gun. I hear the men inside cock their guns. I finger my  knives and take a step back. I kick the door in and walk in angerly. I throw knives at the two on the second floor. The other start to shoot. I flip over and over and throw knives at the men. With one left i walk up and push the knife through his temple. 

I cut loose the men.

"nice job kid" christmas said.

The one who i presume too take  them walks in with a gun pointed at my head.

"who are you? who are you to stop what im doing..this isnt your fight"

"you made it my fight when you terroized these people and you made it your death when you took my family."

"oh shut up bitch..this is my world I BUILT THIS PLACE"

I stalk towards him and he just looks at me. I hit his hand and take the gun. I stick it in his mouth and shoot.

"now lets go home" i say and walk out with the boys following me. I look around before stepping out. we make our way to the plane. I let the guys get on first and make sure noone is left or following us. I go to get on when a shot rings out and i feel a pain in shoulder. The bullet didnt go clear through or it would have hit gunner. I stumble onto the plane. Dad takes off and toll takes out the guy. Gunner holds my head and caesar puts pressure on the wound. Toll grabs the supplies. Dad comes back leaving christmas to fly.  Toll takes out his knife and hands it to dad who starts to dig the bullet out. I hold back my screams and just growl and grunt my way through it. Dad shows me the bullet and puts it in his pocket.

"well done harley" he says. its the last thing i hear before darkness takes over.