"no" i sat up. "but i put it on my mama's life i won't hurt you, Nessa" i sighed. "my mama was beat by my dad when i was younger.. i hate myself everyday for not helping her"

"i'm so sorry" she played with her fingers. "i had no idea.."

"it ain't your fault" i shrugged. "i just don't wanna see another woman go through that. especially after seeing what he did to you yesterday"

"c-can we watch a movie?" she asked.

"what movie you wanna watch? ima let you pick" i gave her the remote.

kilo jumped on the bed making her smile.

she loves this damn dog.

"this one?" she turned to me nervously as she clicked on the jersey shore family vacation show.

"that's a show but if you want to them yea" i chuckled as i turned it on.

she pet kilo as she watched the show closely.

she must not get out a lot because she always seems so damn satisfied with this shit.

"ain't you tired?" i sat up.

"yea but i don't wanna lay down yet because i'm gonna be faced away from the tv" she said still watching it.

"youn mind if i take my shirt off?" she waved me off making me laugh seeing as this show was entertaining the shit out of her.

once my shirt was off i laid back down under the covers turning the fan on.

"lay here and you can still watch it" i chuckled.

"roddy i um.." she started.

"don't be shy, like i said, ion bite" she sighed before getting under the covers and snuggling up to my laying her head and hand on my chest as my arm went around her.

she watched this damn show like it was a sport 😭.

"she's pretty" she smiled.

"jada?" she nodded.

"kilo" she giggled as he laid on her legs.

"hearing you laugh is stress relieving" i chuckled.

she smiled to herself as she ran her hand along kilo's head.

after awhile, she yawned turning her head onto my chest.

she put her leg on me
making me laugh lightly as i turned down the volume on the tv.

"goodnight, Nessa" i sighed.

- a few hours later -

i jumped up as i heard screaming.

i noticed that neither kilo or Vanessa were in my bed so i got up quickly running out of my room and down the stairs.

"Vanessa!" i yelled as i made my way to the kitchen.

"fuck fuck fuck" i heard her mumble as i saw her cover her face.

"what happened?" i asked as i walked to her seeing glass on the floor.

"i-i was getting some water but i dropped the cup.." she rubbed her arm. "i'm sorry.." she mumbled barely under a whisper as her voice cracked.

"it's fine okay?" i lifted her chin. "don't start cryin i ain't mad at you" i held my hand out. "be careful where you step" i said as she stepped over the glass to behind me.

"i woke you up.." she mumbled.

"Vanessa it's fine, okay?" i grabbed the broom. "just go back into my room and i'll be up in a second"

she nodded slowly before walking back up the stairs.

after i cleaned everything up, i let kilo out.

after that, i walked back up the stairs seeing Vanessa on the bed playing with her damn fingers again.

this girls mood swings..

"stoppp" i sighed before grabbing her hands. "wipe the tears Vanessa"

"i'm sorry roddy i just feel bad.. i.. i brought so much shit in your life the past few weeks" i lifted her chin.

"i let you do it, Nessa" i sat on the bed. "believe me when i say i got you, ight? i promise" she nodded slowly.

"thank you roddy"

"you don't even gotta thank me. just come here" i stood up holding my arms out. "you know you want to" she giggled before getting up and wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me.

i felt her relax as i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"you ever get taken care of?" i asked as i rubbed her back.

"ever since i was 14, nope" i sighed.

"that's gonna change now"

———————————————————————————

Lul cute chapter for y'all 😝.

what should happen next chapter?