- Four

4/7/20
It was moving day and you were super nervous as you didn't really know any of the boys except Griffin and kind of Jaden.
~Ariana's POV~
"Ariana come on its time to go!" You hear your mother shout "Coming Mom!" You shout back to her you walk out the front door not even saying goodbye as you are still mad at her, you see the Uber sitting outside waiting and you hop in the back "Hello to the airport please!"
  +~Thirty minutes later~+
You thank the driver and grab your luggage, you walk into the big airport and wait for your flight to be called every once and a while a fan would come up to you and ask for pictures and you obviously said yes, all of a sudden it was time to get on the plane, you took your seat and watched Netflix.
+~Six hours later~+
"Hope you had a good flight" The flight attendant said to you while walking off the plane, you went through security and got all five suitcases plus your backpack that was a lot to carry you then text griffin to see where he is and he told you he was at Starbucks you look around and you finally see him you run up and give him the biggest hug "Griff!" You shouted finally he released you from the hug and there was an other guy there "Ari this is Bryce" "hi Bryce" you say to him "Hey, Griffin told us so much about you, all the other boys and there girlfriends can't wait to meet you and I heard you already know Nessa!" "Mhm me and Nessa have been friends since we were kids anyways not to be rude could you guys maybe help with my luggage?" You ask them, they laugh "of course!" They both took two suitcases and you took one along with your backpack, you instantly knew you and Bryce were going to be great friends and he would be like a dad to you, growing up you never had a dad so it's nice to know that there's someone there to protect you along with Griffin obviously, You get in the car and drive to sway house while jamming to still softish cause like you know?
~~§~~
A/n sorry for the short chapter and not uploading recently I have had a lot of school work to catch up on, but I'm gonna try update as much as I can!