First Comes Lust, then... chapter 1

Ok  , sooo it's my  first time writting for other people  and i hope  it's ok .let me know  by some comments pretty please with cherries on top  because your opinions matter! hehe thanks!

------------------------------------------------------- =) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Gosh!! WHY!! Why the fuck was she doing this again? She knew Luke liked her and he really was a sweet,not bad looking and descent guy, but why did she feel like she needed to do this ? Only together for a month and already she wanted her own way .

 " V ....?"

She looked up, loosing her train of thought. Across the beige marbaled bathroom floor, she saw the guy she had picked this time to be disloyal with. His name  was Arden  Forbes and he was a hockey player for their school's team , The "Westside Cyclones". He was average height with  short black hair and  light brown eyes. He had a nice tan and also  a great lean muscular body. Arden Forbes was definetly hot but wasn't exactly the sharpest  tool in the shed.Hardly any of this mattered to Violette, who was just  doing "it" for  her own fun.

" Yes Hottie ?" she  asked batting her eyelashes.

"I thought we were going to you know... uh..  do stuff." Arden said with a confused  expression spread all over his cute little face. It seemed , she had spent to much time  thinking to herself  when she should of have  been thinking about  the present, here in the bathroom with Arden. Wasn't fair  to make him wait  when she had pulled him in there herself.  Smiling  V  started to strip as she pranced over to the counter , where  the hockey player was standing.

                                            * *         * *        * *      * *       * *  

Eventhough , the music at the party was loud , you could still hear the banging and the moaning coming from the McCleaner's bathroom. It only lasted  about ten minutes before the door opened and the  famously known grogeous V walked out  with  ruffled hair and a slighty wrinkled dress. Her beautiful hazel eyes  feel upon one of the cheer leaders  snickering to her friends, "Look V  hed a quickie this time, Wow that's a first !"

That bitch had  obviously said it so  V could hear  her but  she didnt care what  they thought about her. V knew about her  bad girl reputation and actually wanted it . She needed to breathe again, needed to feel wanted and felt this was the way to do it .

                                           Because you see V wasn't always V.