𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

Start from the beginning

luke pondered for a moment. "how about something like august?"

a smile slipped onto eden's face. "august bellamy. i like it." luke held up a finger.

"august bellamy-mabbott. i'm a parent too, you know." she laughed at his pout and pressed a kiss to his lips softly. today would be a real test of how things would work on the outside world if they did ever get married and start a family. it would be interesting to see if his eager behaviour would deteriorate as time went on.

"luke really surprised me," eden ran a hand through her messy curls- the remains of last night- and a hopeful look flickered on her face. "it usually takes me forever to wake him up, but the second he saw we had to look after a baby he was off doing his own thing. it was actually pretty adorable to watch."

by the time eden had changed and made her way outside, luke was feeding august some yoghurt and fruit on their own separate table. she sat down and kissed him again, watching as his face lit up at the sight of his son having his first very meal.

"do you want me to take him for a bit? you can go get changed, brush your teeth, have some breakfast?" she offered and he politely nodded. once he had scurried off to get dressed she looked down at august lovingly. the other babies were still crying but it seemed as if they had got the best of the bunch which they were certainly not complaining about.

she continued to 'feed' him his fruit and yoghurt. "so i'm your mummy, my name's eden," she pointed to where luke was entering the bedroom door. "and that's your daddy. he's called luke. and that's mike and priscilla, siânnise and another luke, callum and molly, paige and finn, jess and ched and demi and jamie," she pointed out all of the couples. "but you don't have to remember demi and jamie. i try to forget about them the majority of the time."

hearing a little laugh behind her she spun around, still clutching on to august and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw luke t. "thank god you're not jamie; that would've been a little hard to explain." he took a seat next to her and admired august carefully.

"how's luke taken to parenting?" he remarked, noticing his absence.

"surprisingly well. i know he's not the most mature of the boys but this seems to have brought out a more serious side to him," she passed august to luke t so he could hold him and he did so delicately. "it kinda makes me like him more now i know he's good with kids. or, plastic ones, at least."

luke t let out a laugh. "none of us really expected him to be so good at it. siânnise keeps nagging at me to change him feed him, burp him- and he won't stop crying. at least august isn't crying."

"you know his name?"

"know it? it's practically embedded into my mind. luke won't shut up about him," eden's smile only grew as she discovered more and more about luke embracing parenthood. "it's the same with siânnise, though. good thing i love her."

he said the word so casually that eden was almost positive she imagined it all. "love?"

his face fell and he internally slapped himself for letting a word like that slip. "yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck carefully, all the while still supporting august's head so it didn't drop. "i love her."

her mouth dropped open. "have you told her yet?" he shook his head. "why not?" eden appeared to be far more thrilled than he was about this.

"i don't know if she loves me back," he groaned. "how are you supposed to know? i feel like a teenager in high school."

the beam on eden's face was so wide if you looked at it for too long it would probably blind you. "i've seen how you two are. trust me, she loves you a crap ton," she winced at her own language. "sorry, august. don't tell daddy."

"you know you're talking to a plastic doll, right?" luke t asked her, looking at her as if she was psycho. "he can't hear you."

an offended gasp escaped her lips and she picked august up from luke's arms and strutted away in mock disgust. plastic doll or not, she was definitely not going to treat him like one.

all the pent up sobbing from august was finally released just over a few hours later as his parents sat by the pool. he was in his pram, and the wailing came all of a sudden that eden wasn't sure how to handle it.

it became apparent she didn't need to, however, as luke jumped up from his chair and swayed august in his arms. the crying slowly came to a halt and eden smiled at the pair.

"i can't believe we've got a baby," eden mumbled. "are you proud of him?" there was zero hesitation in luke's reply.

"of course i am. just like i'm proud of you for giving birth to him. it must've been so painful." he joked and she giggled softly.

"it hurt like a bitch. do you think all this pregnancy fat will go away soon?" she clutched her skinny stomach.

he chuckled at her and kissed her cheek. "you're still as sexy as ever. you're technically a milf now," he cheekily grinned at her and an astonished expression painted itself on her face. "aren't your boobs supposed to go up, like, three sizes when your pregnant?" winking, he continued to rock the small baby and she made her way behind him and swaddled her arms around him tightly.

"how many kids do you want when you grow up?" questioned eden. "i think two would be a good number."

"me too. my brother is a pain in the bum but i wouldn't trade him for anything."

"it is hard not seeing your family for so long in the villa. i know we'll see them soon, but it is really difficult."

"what's he like?"

childhood memories of the two brothers playing football, cricket and various other sports and games flickered through his mind. "he's an idiot. like sometimes i wonder how one person can be so annoying- but i love him. he moved away from home recently so i haven't seen him much but i do miss him." his face grew distant.

eden's embrace only grew tighter and she spotted his wavering expression. "i'm sorry- i didn't mean to..." her words trailed off and he shook his head adamantly.

"no! no, i'm not upset," he promised her and she nodded. "how can i be, when i have the most beautiful girl beside me and our amazing son with my charming good looks?" a smile broke out on both of their faces and they looked at each other and then back down at august. catching glimpses of her face as she stroked the child's cheek faintly, luke knew in that moment that he truly adored eden bellamy. and the best part was, he knew she felt the same.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

couples have the future talk !

"do you want kids in the future?"

the boys impress the girls !

"he's actually doing so well!"

and one girl is getting impatient !

"why don't you ask him?"