With a soft and gentle head gear

Time to know why subhadra di is looking for moi! 

If she ask me to accompany her to local market I swear I am gonna flip! 

I swear this girl is still kid at heart! 

No guys I am not over exaggerating!  We went to shopping 3 times last week and she shopped for 5 hours straight ! I mean who does that! 

Anyway I am off to her chambers! 

Her chambers is at the first floor while my chambers were at the last floor .

Sometimes I wonder Kris bhai knows me too well!  he knows my love for the sky! 

Well that makes me wonder Kris bhai and I are not in talking .  I mean we didn't fight but we are not in talking terms as well.

Well this is how it started

Flashback

" liya you need to learn how to control the elements otherwise it would be as devastating as last time " he said with seriousness in his tone.

His eyes were not mysterious anymore
I took a deep breath and look at the sky as if I was trying to ignore the lord himself .

Such a poor mindwill I have

" aruna?   Behena? " he asked me again with a small smile as of me knows I was gonna gonna say yes.

I looked at him and let out a heavy sign

" no " my reply was small and unapologetic,  that voice that I hate the most.

It almost implies that I don't have emotions.  I think it somewhat true.

He was beyond shocked to hear my answer as his clear forehead turned into fine lines soon vanishing from his face giving me a not emotional look.

I diverted my face to the clear sea taking in the fishy air as if it's the most interesting fregrence in the world.

I wish that the small smile he offered was enough to for me to change my mind.

But I am not sure what was it?

My childishness to not accept the truth that I am in this life ,  my ego that I was not giving a choice,  as if this life was implementing on me or was it a fear that was somewhere in the corner of my heart about the flash back I had , the fear that someone will take advantage of me again.

Flashback over

I closed my eyes and that flashback dwelled on my mind as an episodic memory

" may you feel the same heartache I felt in this life and your next,  people you trust the most and love the most, would turn away from you !"