She took her hand and looked at Yumeko with tired eyes before asking, "What's the matter, hun?" Yumeko smiled again as (Y/N) looked at Yumeko from head to toe, took a swig from her drinking bottle and winked at the girl. What happened next shocked Yumeko, Lily, Ryota, Mary and everyone who saw it. (Y/N) slapped Yumeko's butt as she said "Dat ass tho," and turned around again. Everyone looked wide-eyed at the girl, but (Y/N) didn't notice. Yumeko tried to process what just happened while putting her hand on her buttocks with red cheeks and then showed a sneaky smile.

Mary sat in her seat, looking at the situation in amazement. She followed (Y/N) with her eyes who was taking a chair and placing it close to her. (Y/N) sat on it before she said with longing eyes, "Hey hotstuff~" Mary looked at the girl weirdly as Ryota walked over to the blushing Yumeko and Lily stepped behind (Y/N). "How did your morning go?" (Y/N) asked Mary after she took a sip from her drinking bottle and placed it on Mary's table. "Uh, I... My morning was okay..." Mary answered suspiciously while (Y/N) started playing with Mary's hair. "But I don't think you had a good morning..." she continued. 

"What do you mean, sunshine?" (Y/N) asked as she put her hand on Mary's leg. Ryota and Yumeko came closer as Mary said, "Oh no, you're not going to do this with me." She took (Y/N)'s hand and took it off her leg. "Is everything okay, (Y/N)?" Ryota asked. "I know you're always so crazy, but today you seem..." "drunk," Yumeko continued her friend, holding (Y/N)'s bottle and opening it. "Oh, that's just water," (Y/N) said with a smile. Lily just kept silent. Yumeko smelled the liquid in the bottle and immediately looked up at the drunk girl. 

"This is Vodka," she said in surprise and concern. The group looked at (Y/N) in astonishment. Lily just kept silent again. She looked at the floor below her, her hair covering her face. 'I should have stopped her yesterday, this is my fault,' she thought. "So what?" (Y/N) asked with a grin. She turned back to Mary. "Take a sip and we may have some more fun later." She winked at the girl, but Mary only turned her head to the other side and clasped her arms. "Fun?" Mary asked in a questioning tone. "I'm really not going to be seduced by someone like you, (Y/N). I don't fall as fast for others like Yumeko fell for you." 

Yumeko giggled. "Besides," Mary continued, "are you even capable of love?" At that moment Lily immediately looked at Mary with angry eyes and yelled, "How dare you ask something like that to (Y/N)?! You don't even know who she really is and--" Lily's rage was interrupted by (Y/N)'s hand being raised in the air. (Y/N) had closed her eyes and a smile was on her face. Lily looked at the floor in embarrassment as the 3 friends were surprised at how calm (Y/N) was. "You know, Mary," she said calmly, opening her eyes again, 

"yes, I am capable of love. There once was this girl. She had beautiful blue eyes with long blonde locks that glowed in the light. Her laughter sounded like music to my ears and her arms felt like home. No, even better than home... She made me go crazy, but that's what I loved so much about her. I never got tired of her... never..."

(Y/N) quietly started playing with the silver bracelet around her wrist. No one could see it except Mary. "It sure sounds like you loved her," Yumeko said with a smile, her hand on her heart. "Yes, I did," (Y/N) replied. Suddenly, (Y/N) took Mary's chin with her left hand as she leaned on Mary's leg with her right hand. She put her lips in front of Mary's and whispered, "I didn't realize until now that you remind me of her... and I love it." Mary did not know what was going on. Why was she suddenly so nervous and how could she stop the blush that was forming on her face?

"I--" Before Mary could say what she wanted to say, (Y/N) gave her a little kiss on the corner of her mouth. Lily saw what was happening and squeezed the book bag she was holding out of jealousy. Then (Y/N) got up and went to her place without saying anything. The 3 friends were amazed and Mary blushed as she placed her fingers on the corner of her mouth. Then she looked at her table. 'No, I can't give in.' She addressed the 2 students on the other side of the room. 'She really is drunk... Right?' It was then that the teacher came in. "Hello children..."