"Wow," Brooke gasped in awe as she twirling around my office, "it's huge mummy."

I giggled along with her, setting my belonging down on my desk, "Alessandro was very generous."

I set her television show on the screen, leaving Brooke to get herself comfortable as I logged into my company laptop, checking my emails. Once I saw that Brooke was occupied with her show, I started my work. First with emails for the day, followed by report analysis, management of procedure and so on. I glanced up a couple times to check on Brooke but she was perfectly fine on her own.

"Mummy, I'm hungry," Brooke said after a few hours, "can we get some snacks?"

"Sure little one. Let's go to the pantry."

I halted my work, placing my feet back into my high heels, holding Brooke hand as we walked out of my office. The moment we reached the pantry, I lifted Brooke onto the island counter, grabbing a couple packets of biscuits and chips for her to munch on.

"Thanks mummy," she said, stuffing her face with food.

"Your welcome little one," I replied, smiling lovingly at her.

Once Brooke's stomach was content, we headed back to my office, passing the conference room on the way. Being the curious little munchkin she was, she peaked into room, seeing Alessandro at the head of the table, on the edge of boredom and frustration. I tugged her back in the direction of my office, however, my little daughter had another idea as she released herself from my hold, running towards the opened door of the room.

"Brooke," I whispered, desperately wanting her not to disrupt the meeting, "come back here, you little rascal."

Brooke disregarded my warning as she burst through the room, sprinting towards the head of the table. Oh goodness, I sighed.

----------

Alessandro's POV:

I have been sitting in this meeting for the past 30 minutes and I couldn't be more bored out of my mind. I tapped my pen against the table, my tongue running over my lips several times. I clenched my fist tightly, trying to refrain myself from cursing out my employees and calling them "fottuti idioti". (fucking idiots)

Just as I was about to lose my cool, a little dark haired girl burst through the doors, crashing right into my chair. I looked down at her cute little pig tails, her sweet innocent smile and her bright blue ocean eyes that stared straight into mine. My piccolo.

"Hello piccolo," I said kindly, all my anger completely diminishing from my body, "what are you doing here sweetheart?"

I picked Brooke up settling her into my arms as she hugged me, wrapping her little arms around my neck.

"Hi Alessy," she whispered, making me smile at the silly nickname she gave me. Only she could call me that. Anyone else would have their heads ripped off from their shoulders before they could even finish the word. Maybe Dante too, I haven't killed him just yet.

Being distracted by my piccolo in front of me, I heard a cough from the room. I looked up at six shocked faces, their eyes wide open, mouths gaping as they took in the scene before them. I narrowed my eyes, glaring at them, daring them to say a word.

"Alessandro- , I mean Mr De Luca, I'm so sorry for the intrusion," Kara entered the room, a guilty expression appeared on her face. The men in the room took in a deep breath when she said my name. They haven't heard a soul in this building ever say my name, especially one that worked for me.

"Come on Brooke," she said sternly, "let's go. Don't disturb Mr De Luca. Come on now."

Brooke shook her head vigorously, hiding herself deeper into my body, gripping on my suit jacket tightly.