┊✁ ་༘ . 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯.

Start from the beginning

❝ what a cheapskate, i fucking swear. ❞

❝ all of us should be able to.. expose..
of them.. right?.. ❞

❝ hands in, it's time to put our own
club down. ❞

 ❞

...

gangwon high school's drama club releases a new musical or exciting drama every month, always able to win school awards they can achieve. every student is known to absolutely love their new releases with their talented casts and well-written storylines. the seats at the school theatres are always fully packed, the tickets get sold within a few minutes or so, the rating are always unbelievably high, all the roles are so favourable and the amount of undying love and support they receive is impeccable.

what they don't realise is that, the whole club is an awful fraud. the 'amazing' plots they use are stolen from underrated directors, the ways they can perceive the audience are manipulative, awards they win could be bribes or even terrible deals, and the hearts of every member are actually stone-cold.

but by every member, i won't count the next 24 people i'm gonna talk about next— the ones who are about to be former club members. it all starts with the final month for school this year, marked november 15th. the day the drama club's evil tactics will come to an end, the day every crime they committed will be exposed and open everyone's eyes to how not every person can be perfect. not even a whole fucking club.

but it's not going to be as easy, changing the view of the whole school will be challenging and having to do it against their own club is going to be a lot more harder. the amount of risks they'd have to take and the things they'd lose, would be tragic. but it doesn't matter, they only have one priority and that is to end the club once and for all.

   @SUMMARY__O1╭───────────── ☆ 、棚麻耶 ! ^—^ ╰╮ ꒲  ៸៸ on the outside, the drama club seems to be perfect, having talented actors, endless amounts of school awards and tons of love and support but really, it's the club where all evil remains

   @SUMMARY__O1
╭───────────── ☆ 、棚麻耶 ! ^—^
╰╮ ꒲ ៸៸ on the outside, the drama club seems to be perfect, having talented actors, endless amounts of school awards and tons of love and support but really, it's the club where all evil remains. rigging, never ending drama, manipulative teachers, hatred and jealousy and so much more, but 24 students out of the 55 make up a plan during a certain play they all star or credit in to put up an end to this madness, to finally end the drama club, once and all.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 . ' OPEN . . )
𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 . ' 10/12 LEFT . . )
╰──────────────────

> TAG HERE ! ‎⸃⸃  ,,

> TAG HERE ! ‎⸃⸃  ,, 。•ﻌ•。

𖧷 | 𝙵.𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔 & 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀
omg hi sexcs, we have finally published thy one and only, drama club! treasure has just debuted and like, we both finished crying about it. (asahi & jihoon ily — haru) we hope this applyfic won't flop because we worked hard on the plot !! the prologue may seem short but i promise there's more to it! i don't see..many treasure afs so like... here... haha.. anyway, we both hope you all will like this af as much as we do! ( eh.. - zara )

(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ
( PUT AN END TO THIS DRAMA ! )
.
.
.