The child of healing part 2

Start from the beginning

Toby returned back home, where he was greeted by Blaise while Ambrosius was still working on his sculpture.
" Does he ever take a break? " said Toby.
" Yes, but only even he collapses from exhaustion " said Blaise.
Toby then took two of the cookies that Blaise had made.
Toby gave one of the cookies to Ratatoskr and eat the other one himself.
" You know Blaise, I have been meaning to ask " said Toby.
" What is it my dear child? " said Blaise.
" What is this workshop of yours called? " said Toby rather curiously.
Blaise closed his book and then said, with a big smile on his face
" Speranza "
Toby smiled.
Toby then went back to paint art.

The Syracusia
One day, at night, while Toby and Ambrosius were asleep.
Blaise was reading a biography about the legendary Archimedes.
Archimedes is known for inventing many things, and his achievements are countless, but there was one of Archimedes inventions that caught Blaise's eye, the Syracusia.
Blaise's eyes glowed and then suddenly, near the port of Livorno, the Syracusia itself sprang out from the water, like magic.
Blaise closed his book and then smiled.

It took a couple of days, but Blaise, Toby and Ambrosius finally reached the port of Livorno, where many people had gathered far and wide to see the legendary and long since thought gone, Syracusia.
Everyone at the port looked in awe at the magnificent ship.
What people noticed immediately was the artwork that depicted the entire epic of the IIiad alongside the walls of the Syracusia.
Inside the Syracusia, were equally unbelievable things.
For inside the Syracusia was a library, a gymnasium, a large dining hall and statues of the greek gods and goddess.
The Syracusia with one word, was breathtaking, but while the people admired the ship that should be considered one of the wonders of the world, people were also wondering where the ship came from, but only one man knew the answer to that question.
Blaise, Toby and Ambrosius were all three looking at the beauty before them.
" Blaise, why did I have to come? I am still busy with my sculpture " said Ambrosius.
" Taking a break once in a while is not a bad thing, my apprentice " said Blaise.
" But I do take breaks " said Ambrosius rather confused.
" Sleeping can not be considered a break.... " said Blaise a little worried about Ambrosius' health.
" Hey look, what are those two doing? " said Toby.
Blaise looked and then said
" Oh, that is just Leonardo and Michelangelo fighting to get on the Syracusia " said Blaise.
" I knew that you were a bastardo, but fighting to get on a ship, is a new low even for you, Da Vinci! " said Michelangelo.
" Oh shut it and get back to draw dicks on walls! Sei una testa di cazzo! " said Leonardo.
" Come boys, we did not come here to learn now words.... " said Blaise while taking Toby and Ambrosius onboard the Syracusia.
Everyone, including Blaise, Toby and Ambrosius absorbed everything they could from the Syracusia, its artwork, its design, but they were also enjoying themselves while admiring the ship.
Toby felt a wave of inspiration hit him.

Back at the Speranza.
Toby was working on a new painting, while Ambrosius still worked on his sculpture.
" It looks marvelous, may I ask what it is? " said Blaise rather lost for words on Toby's new painting.
" I call it: The last supper of the round table. King Arthur, his brother, his wizard Merlin and many of his knights are enjoying their last supper before Camlann " said Toby.
Blaise just looked at the painting and was still lost for words.
Blaise just patted Toby on his head and sat back on his chair and read a new book.

The Syracusia is still at the port of Livorno and thanks to the Syracusia, many people from far and wide came to Italy to see the ship that should be one of the wonders of the world.

Marquis of hell
The alluring sun was starting to shine down on Florence.
Toby had just entered the workshop after going out to get some breakfast.
" Guys, I have brought the Cornetto " said Toby.
" Excellent " said Blaise who then helped Toby carry some of the bags.
" Ambrosius, take a break and come and eat something " said Blaise looking over at Ambrosius.
" Later " said Ambrosius without even looking at Blaise, giving his full concentration on his sculpture.
But Blaise was having none of it.
Blaise walked over and took Ambrosius under one arm.
" What do you think you are doing?! " said Ambrosius from under Blaise's arm.
" You did not eat dinner last night, so I refuse to let you skip breakfast, and after breakfast, I will make sure that you take a wash " said Blaise, who was not in the mood for Ambrosius who was a constant workaholic.
Blaise walked over to Toby who enjoyed some Cornetto while Ratatoskr was enjoying a small piece of Cornetto.
The whole family now enjoyed a Italian breakfast.
After breakfast was eaten, Blaise struggled to get Ambrosius to the bathroom so he could wash all the dust of his whole body.
Meanwhile.
Toby had cleaned the table and washed the dishes, and then Toby decided to take a walk through the magnificent city known as Florence.